Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Re: Tips for Messing Around Post 60?

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    Nah, we all started were you guys are now, it will come with some time. Just make sure that you don't die
    added - but if you do - just restart - it happens to all of us !!!

Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

Also forgot to add a few other things..

Salvage everything in Inferno that you don't sell because you will need crafting materials. I usually do a 2 -1 full stash salvage/sell ratio. U can get upwards of 2k or more gold for rares in inferno but Mats cost more so salvage more than u sell. Also don't bother trying to sell anything on the AH unless its decent low level gear, -requirements gear, or has close to or over 100 in main stat with Vita, and all resists, or crit hit chance and or crit hit damage.. Most people are looking for max stats gear at this point so not a lot of things are selling well. I sold a pair of VileWards for 1.5 Mil the other day and they used to go for 10-20 Mil a pop.. Crafts - IE shoulders, gloves, and bracers have the potential to be much better now....

IncGamers Member

OK, thanks for your tips. I'll stick with Act 1 MP One for now if you think it's a good idea, since I rather enjoy act one.

If you can't stand the thought of public games, add a few IncGamers to your friends list. I play regularly from 9PM to midnight eastern on the Americas server.
    I might just take you up on this too, in a little while. It's not that I can't stand public games, I used to play a ton of them back at launch and had fun. I just feel awkward jumping into a public game where I'm probably really not carrying my weight yet at this point (or when people want to do MP10 only or other silly things that would get me gibbed).

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Quote Originally Posted by Valeli View Post
    I just feel awkward jumping into a public game where I'm probably really not carrying my weight yet at this point (or when people want to do MP10 only or other silly things that would get me gibbed).
    Don't worry about it. Imho nobody should care too much about player DPS on MP1 and if they do just hop into another game.
    As long as you don't join Brawling games you can select the MP level you want to play on and thus will only end up in games of the MP level you selected.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet though... Be AWARE when you join pub games. Playerkilling does exist and it is usually done by low DPS high armor/vit/regen characters hoarding enemies on their location. Read Steven Hazami's guide here in the Hardcore Forum to get the basics covered, but most important is to simply check the profile of the player you intend to port to.
    And unless you are seriously outclassing the content and MP level never port to banners with combat signs.

It's better to get a full friend list in the end, since you will get to know the people and their playstyles, but pubbing is a great way to get the XP flowing. I play almost exclusively in pubs, since I'usually log in, check the AH real quick and play one game then log off and thus don't want to spend too much time waiting for friends to become available, etc.