Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BattleTag butch-1749

Re: I miss you but I just can't...

I'm still very much enjoying the game and play almost every day (if i don't spend 12+ hours in work every day like it happend this week ).
    I don't really understand the i won't play now cause RoS is coming mentality. If you have fun playing the game, play it!

As for you progaming lot. I've played few Euro Cups and Nation Cups in Unreal Tournament and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territoy back in the days. Once a gamer always a gamer i guess :P

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by butchie View Post
    I don't really understand the i won't play now cause RoS is coming mentality. If you have fun playing the game, play it!

As for you progaming lot. I've played few Euro Cups and Nation Cups in Unreal Tournament and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territoy back in the days. Once a gamer always a gamer i guess :P
    Well , that's for everybody to decide. I just had to kite for my life in A1MP1 with my fresh WD, had a party of 2 DH's and 2 WD's (no tank!) so when we encountered those vomitting *****es in the fields tomb, who started running around spawning arcane balls, our teamplay changed into RUN FOR YA LIFE tactics. Nobody died, although 1 DH TP'd to town and left in the middle of the fight Exactly my idea of fun

PS UT is a bit of the Dark Side for a Quake-a-holic, but nice nevertheless

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

It's not that I won't play until RoS, but I must admit I'm having a hard time playing dedicated.
    I like to take out my toons for an occasional run, but last couple of weeks (before the lag hit) I just couldn't bring myself to make back to back runs as I was doing the months before that.

Nice going there, EuroCup is pretty damn impressive. And yeah... gaming is here to stay

IncGamers Member

Well I completely agree with Zappa, I love the game as it is now. Sure RoS might be great, but I would play as much as I can now if it was not for the work load I have been getting in the past 10 days, plus the horrible lag. Hope to be back very soon though...

Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229

Quote Originally Posted by jrsilva View Post
    Well I completely agree with Zappa, I love the game as it is now. Sure RoS might be great, but I would play as much as I can now if it was not for the work load I have been getting in the past 10 days, plus the horrible lag. Hope to be back very soon though...
    With all that Euro-lag I've been reading about your recent work load might be a blessing...
    Eschew obfuscation!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
    With all that Euro-lag I've been reading about your recent work load might be a blessing...
    Indeed. During that work load I have tried to play a bit several times, but ping was consistently above 200, sometimes yellow latency bar and all, so I always had to quit. Now work is smoother and also ping, so I managed to get my DH to PL60 and my WD to PL28. Not much, I know, but I mostly solo (lots of bnet friends but hardly on the same night play time as me and I do not do publics)... Cheers

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

PL60, that means DPS is even higher now ^^

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Totally with you there, bro!

Can't really get myself to play the game anymore, but I have a feeling it will all change with Blizzcon next week and some more concrete details on the beta and release!

I am also going to start pretty much fresh in LoD.. errr.. RoS, and will gladly join an incgamers hc forum guild, if that sounds like something the rest of you fellas will want to do!

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    PL60, that means DPS is even higher now ^^
    Yeah it's around 425k unbuffed dps now :-)

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Just to make it clear, after having watched the day 2 ROS pannel.. I am DEFINITELY coming back once it's released! WOW!