Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Level 40 druid cant kill even one mob in act 1 NM

The jump to hell difficulty is very tough and even with a good weapon you will likely struggle. My recommendation is to make a strong weapon such as an insight (ral tir tal sol, polearms only) polearm (High ED%, meditation aura, critical strike...), or...

Alternatively you could find a Bonesnap or Bloodtree Stump which are very good, and the bonesnap will be even better if you were to upgrade it from normal to exceptional using the recipe Ral, Sol, Perfect Emerald + bonesnap in the horadric cube. Mauls are very fast on druids iirc, and if you aren't already using a 2-Handed weapon you will probably want to switch to a maul.

edit: lotus is right about the level suggestion. It's hard to hit monsters in hell without being close to or above their level, and 70-75 is the highest you can reasonably get w/o being completely bored out of your mind from NM baal
    Last edited by pharphis; 16-10-2013 at 15:32.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suydro View Post
    I have one more question,with which weapon and lvl can I enter to the hell difficulty?Cause I have done NM but I am too low for hell,lvl 63 weapon dmg 54-144.
    For fighters, I'd suggest Baal runs either to 70-75, or until you get some nice weapon to clean Den of Evil.

IncGamers Member

This is new for me I am pretty new in diablo and these runewords are problem for me where can I get weapon for it or what..uhh..But thank you very much for response I will try to farm baal and find some weapon.

If baal is too challenging running any area for items is good, too.

For the insight runeword, you need a polearm (link to exceptional polearms- you're unlikely to find an elite one and a normal one would be too low in dmg).

The item must have 4 sockets for the runeword to work, and you need to place the runes ral tir tal sol in that order into the item. The earlier link I gave to horadric cube recipes has one for rolling 1-6 sockets in a white item if you find one which is unsocketed and want to try your luck.

All this said, if you're playing single player you would need the runeword mod to make "ladder only" runewords.

If that seems like too much work I still think upgraded bonesnap or bloodtree stump (or even Immortal King maul - can't be found in NM but can be found everywhere or nearly everywhere in hell) would work great for you!

Could you tell us the details for your current weapon? It's likely you could gamble or buy a better one pretty easily but it would help to see what you're using

IncGamers Member

I am using Quarterstaff

• Two-Hand Damage: (54-144)
    • Required Level: 31
    • Required Strength: 25
    • Durability: 130
    • Base Weapon Speed: [0]
    • Adds 30–65 Damage
    • +50% Damage To Undead
    • 50% Chance Of Crushing Blow
    • 50% Increased Attack Speed
    • 50% Faster Hit Recovery
    • +100% Enhanced Defense
    • +100 Defense
    • +15 To Dexterity
    • I will today maybe buy battle net diablo,is it better to have battle net I guess,or?

Oh wow, that's ribcracker, is it not? You should be able to clear the game with that. I would upgrade it when you get the runes (exceptional to elite). Sounds like you just need to level some more to boost your chance to hit and life and such. You might consider socketing it with a amn rune or something (Larzuk quest reward).

Whether you prefer to play on battlenet or not is personal. I personally don't and have more fun with the game
    If you're looking for more information on playing the game single player (you can't bring this character to battlenet) check out various things on the SPF. There are tons of write-ups on builds people have beaten the game with and even under various restrictions in this thread. There are tons of druids there to give you an idea of how you might want to adjust your character or certain mods to look out for. If you want to continue in SP, most players use ATMA or Gomule as an additional, infinitely large external stash (yay for gems and runes!)

IncGamers Member

Yes it is ribcracker,but I think it is now too low on my lvl 65,but I will try to get some rune there probably,I will wrote if some will change.

Ribcracker is arguably the best weapon for a fury wolf

What you will want to do is upgrade it to elite, using
    Spoiler

Oh, and you didn't tell us what Enhanced Damage % it got, but it looks like 201% or something awful.

IncGamers Member

Oh this is too much for me xD From where I can get these runes Lum Pul,I think NM Countess dont drop it,or?You were so close ,enchanced damage 205% it got.

IncGamers Member

I am playing now on battlenet hammerdin lvl 17 ^_^ . Itīs my first time hammerdin I think he is weak on low levels I dont even know what is his main skill on low lvls.