Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Next ladder reset?

Kind of silly how they leave us in suspense all season to guess. Wouldn't it make more sense to just announce how long the ladder would last from the beginning, like POE does with their 4 month leagues? I suppose it's safe to assume it will be 6 months from start of the ladder, but what day exactly? Least they could do would be to give notice in game a month before.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Quote Originally Posted by mjkittredge View Post
    Kind of silly how they leave us in suspense all season to guess. Wouldn't it make more sense to just announce how long the ladder would last from the beginning, like POE does with their 4 month leagues? I suppose it's safe to assume it will be 6 months from start of the ladder, but what day exactly? Least they could do would be to give notice in game a month before.
    Actually I'm STUNNED they continue to bother resetting the ladder. Seriously, what other game company gives that kind of support to a 13 year old game? Unheard of. Massive applause for that from me. I'm not gonna complain that they don't announce resets sooner.

Any other game company would have taken down the D2 realm servers 3-4 years ago and discontinued all support. Blizzard actually spent money upgrading the servers a couple years ago.

So, still no news on the reset?