Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Discuss & Debate Picked up D2 again...

And looking for someone/a few people to play from level 1 with!

US East - never played online before, I've always done the single-player thing so anybody friendly and mature who isn't looking for a speed run or power-leveling would be great! PM or reply and I'll get back to you ASAP

IncGamers Member

Re: Picked up D2 again...

OK well 60+ views and nobody thrilled about this idea so this bump is my last cry for some decent multiplayer

IncGamers Member

Is this on ladder or non-ladder?

I play ladder, and while I'm done with leveling for this ladder, when the new one starts in about a month I'll be down to play with you. Account name crazycanuck

If you need anything this ladder let me know and I'll see what I can rustle up.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by sixwings View Post
    Is this on ladder or non-ladder?

I play ladder, and while I'm done with leveling for this ladder, when the new one starts in about a month I'll be down to play with you. Account name crazycanuck

If you need anything this ladder let me know and I'll see what I can rustle up.
    either, I'm not picky. Like I said, I haven't so much as touched multiplayer, so I'd be quite happy to just play!

I'm also on ladder. I only play in small sessions at pretty random times... But if we're on at the same time I'd be happy to party up.

I can also help you out with some starter items, just let me know what you're playing! Need to pay forward what sixwings up there got me started with. Come ladder reset, I will be starting over on ladder again, and will happily level with both of you.

*areeyeseakay

P.S. I'm actually logged in a lot dclone hunting, but not playing, so don't get mad if I don't answer, I'm afk!

Hi Sailor, that sounds like fun. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to play with. I'm in the US, east coast, and play most evenings. I don't do the ladder or anything fancy.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag mwf311987

im down to play anytime after 10 p.m mwf311987 is my acct name

i play ladder btw

IncGamers Member DuchessGummybuns's Avatar

I'm extremely new to the social light of D2. I don't understand this ladder everyone is mentioning, but I am looking for a casual player to accompany me through the game from Act II. Are you interested? (TCP/IP) [Looking for a scratch my back, I'll scratch yours situation.]

IncGamers Member

Hi Sailor - Just picked up again myself after long absence. Account name is Eldryn so you can friend me (/f a Eldryn). Evenings and weekends (I'm central time zone but play east). Right now building a Meteo-Orb sorc (forget exact character name, but Al-Sevim or something) that has gotten a little ways. Looking to build a Hammerdin and Trapsassin as well. Hope you are progressing OK.

Would be fun to find a few individuals to cooperate with and be able to transfer/pass gear along. So anyone else on forums out there please look me up! Weekend mornings often, small time periods evenings, also have some time off early next week so might get somewhat further along.

Account: Eldryn

IncGamers Member VicariousGrudge's Avatar

Hey, I started up D2 again recently (SP), but realised it would be nice to play with other people, too. Let me know if you're still looking for someone to play with. Although, being on opposite coasts might make it a bit tricky, lol!