Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Uber Sorc on Battlenet

I am interested in trying to build the uber zeal/meteor sorc that I keep reading about, but now that I have seen a few vids I am noticing that there are not the ungodly swarms of minions all over the sorc on youtube. Has anybody done uber trist on battlenet with a sorc solo? With my barb who actually is a tank I have to howl every few seconds to get them off of me so I am kinda doubting the Sorc can do it without maybe a weapon switch with terror or howl charges, and then still sounds iffy.

IncGamers Member

Re: Uber Sorc on Battlenet

I believe some people have done it with Eternity and Revived Urdars. Zeal/Meteor sounds like a weird combo. Not familiar with it. Clerv's Drop Bear, which hits faster than a Passion-wielding sorc and can have a lot more life, would be a better bet. See here: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/s...-The-Drop-Bear

The third and fourth pages of that thread contain some discussion of what it would take to handle ubers (a gear change for Uber Mephisto, but the others could potentially be done without the gear change).

Re: Uber Sorc on Battlenet

Is this what you are looking for? Found it on the strategy compendium for sorc's