I wanted to talk about some of the legendary items datamined so far that have the biggest impact on demon hunters. Here's my list of the top affixes:
1) "Elemental Arrow now generates 3 Hatred."
2) "Vault now costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline."
3) "Strafe no longer costs Hatred."
4) "While moving, your resource regeneration and damage are increased by 25%. While stationary, your resource regeneration and damage are decreased by 25%."
5) "While below 30% life, all attacks are guaranteed critical hits."
6) "Shrine effects last for an hour."
Everything else I've seen either look like general buffs or do not provide a significant enough impact to your playstyle. As you can see, half of these legendaries drastically alter the resource cost of the skills, making them more spammable, or even generate resources themselves. The third and fourth legendaries drastically change the way you battle enemies based on positioning and cautiousness. The sixth legendary is there because this has the potential to be the best legendary of them all. Most other legendary affixes can't compare to frenzied, empowered, protection or fleeting shrine in a one to one comparison so imagine having all four plus the two other shrines available at once.
Some affixes will need some testing to better understand what it does before we can make a call on them. Here's my list:
1) "Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them."
2) "Enable all runes for a specific skill."
I could be missing some affixes in both my lists. What do you guys think about the legendaries so far?
Results 1 to 2 of 2
09-10-2013, 23:25 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
Biggest Playstyle-Defining Legendaries
10-10-2013, 12:07 #2
- Join Date
- May 2012
Re: Biggest Playstyle-Defining Legendaries
From all the datamining that's been done so far, legendaries sound like they're gonna be awesome. I am very excitied to play the new patches/expansion. It's also good that they're making the existing characters have new skills etc, to make them seem fresh too, although of course, we're all gonna go crusader soon ;D