Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Frenzy barb low gear to nightmare act3+

Hi guys,first what I have to say my english is bad so sorry for that.I am playing diablo 2 frenzy barbar patch 1.12 only single player,not on battlenet and I am level 47 and I have problems where can I get some gear.I have problems with act3 even mobs,I have one bloodletter and second sword some imbue crystal.Defense about 550.What should i do or where can i farm some better gear?I am newbie in diablo.

Re: Frenzy barb low gear to nightmare act3+

You might want to try farming Andariel in NM or even normal Baal+Pindleskin. They can drop plenty of stuff still useful to you especially since there's no way your crystal sword is anywhere near as good as your bloodletter.

You may want to invest a point in Find Item to use on unique monsters (the ones with the random names) and superuniques (like pindleskin, rakanishu, bishibosh, council members...) since they have the highest chance of dropping magic/set/unique/rare items

If you don't already have some points in battle orders, I would focus on getting that to lvl 20 asap.

Defense doesn't make a huge difference as it doesn't reduce the dmg you take. It's better to focus on life/resist than defense, but ofc defense is still a useful stat. Just don't make it a priority. for example, 1 pt in iron skin will work wonders for you.

IncGamers Member

Thank you very much for reply,I will try to farm Andariel NM and Baal normal,but I have question to you what is "Pindleskin"?I have tried google it,but I do not know what is it.

It's a superunique you gain access to after saving Anya, he can be found in the red potral in Harrogath.

IncGamers Member

Ah ok,so I cant go there now anymore,because portal is closed now.I think i wasnt there even once.I have heart something about lionsheart armor,is possible get that armor if i am lvl 48 in NM act 4?

IncGamers Member

Lionheart is made from the runes Hel, Lum and Fal (in that order) in a body armor. The runes can be pretty hard to come by in nightmare and chances are you'll find a better set or unique armor by killing the bosses that have been suggested.

The red portal to Pindleskin appears once you rescue Anya and disappear if you activate the waypoint called "Halls of Pain". Avoid taking this waypoint in Nightmare and Hell!

All runewords can be found here:
    http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Runewords
    Note that not all of them can be made in single-player (unless you have modded your game).
    Last edited by Cerberus; 10-10-2013 at 02:51.

The game is also a bit harder in 1.12 since you can't respec and some curses are still around like iron maiden and most importantly the runes are a lot harder to come by

IncGamers Member

I have downloaded 1.13 now ^_^ I can respec only 3 times in game,or?And I have one more question what armor runeword should I focus as frenzy barb now lvl 51,is there any special for me?And boots and gloves please?I found rite of passage boots,are they good for me?And I have one Dol rune what should I runeword?Too much questions I know :-/

Rite of passage isn't very good. Look at the mods and decide which of those are useful to you?

You'd be much better off with a set of rare boots with res/faster run walk (frw)/faster hit recovery (fhr) or some combination of those. You can gamble for boots like that.

A runeword requires at least 2 runes and a dol rune doesn't do anything useful on its own that I remember

IncGamers Member

If is here anyone with hamachi who want multiplayer i would like be carried by some paladin,lvl 53 NM act 4.I am trying to farm andariel and i get some items but i am too weak against monsters in act 4 :-/ Need some tank or i dont know.Should I hire some tanky companion,or what companion should I have?I got archer.
    Last edited by Suydro; 10-10-2013 at 14:51.