Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BattleTag Flexy-2748

Re: Diablo 3 Laggggggg on European Server

Lagging since last week.
    I say this is the last drop and all people who are still playing should get a -25% discount on RoS.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478
    Hi dude, good catch.

I actually did tracert\'s and pathping\'s and the trouble does seem to occur around telia.
    Funny thing is I can play QuakeWorld and Quake3 on Telia servers without a problem.

BattleTag shoko-2476

indiablo.de: saying that telia had fire in a cable tunnel the time around the maintenance, they have fixed the fibre optic cable but not the copper cable.

Source (german): http://diablo3.ingame.de/548763/diab...uf-eu-servern/
    Source (Telia,swedish): http://www.telia.se/privat/aktuellt/...7-7bd267222dd5

BattleTag Winterfell-2842

Well as I've said before, I've honestly never got any lag in this game apart from the odd little stutter and inconsequentially slight rubberbanding, but just a few hours ago I was playing with my friend and his lag got so bad all of his actions were happening dozens of seconds out of sync on my screen. This is a person in the same country as me, a mere 90-ish miles away, and our game was breaking down to the degree that he got disconnected twice and often was sending messages to me like "Can you hear me? I can't hear you." So yeah, I like this game a lot, but why is this kind of **** still happening?