Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IncGamers Member

Re: Another returning player

I like to use spirit monarchs on my sorcs. The FCR is great and the resists are solid too. It's def better than whitstans.

Some people like using skullders for the MF.

On my sorcs, I go full tals, spirit monarch, war travs, double nagels, magefists

The highest def on whitstans without sockets, is 154. Non superior Monarch has at most 148.

Id say use Mosers Blessed Circle instead, for resistances. If you cant equip a spirit monarch that is.

I always mf with a pure cold Sorceress, Blizzard. With Oculus, CoH, Spirit, Shako, mf amulet, mf rings, chanceguard, goldwrap and wartravelers.
    She reaches the 63fcr breakpoint, and does enough dmg to do Ancient Tunnels below the 45sec mark. Always. And has at least 600mf.
    Last edited by Archone; 23-10-2013 at 08:13.

IncGamers Member

Went for the spirit. Lack of hit recovery was killing me more than anything else anyway. Even rolled a 35 fcr on my first go

My MF gear is starting to look decent and ended up with using skullders for now and I can kill pretty fast at around 300+ MF/63+ fcr. My biggest problem currently is my merc. I haven't had much luck with armors in general and he dies a lot faster than I'd like. Guess I'll have to go hit some hell bosses for an armor or scrape together the runes for a Stone. Fortitude or CoH won't happen this season

IncGamers Member

Smoke is pretty useful on a merc before you get something like Treachery. It's really a first world problem... Getting a HotO so quickly but no smoke/treachery? o.O