Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Hello console version and goodbye pc version

Bought the Xbox 360 version the other day and I'm pretty hooked on D3 again. The game should have been like this from the start. Started with a Monk. So far it has been pretty awesome. Hopefully the expansion for the pc and console release at the same time.

IncGamers Member

Re: Hello console version and goodbye pc version

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    Bought the Xbox 360 version the other day and I'm pretty hooked on D3 again. The game should have been like this from the start. Started with a Monk. So far it has been pretty awesome. Hopefully the expansion for the pc and console release at the same time.
    I can't wait for the expansion. I've been playing so much. I have a level 60 barb, a 60 demon hunter, a 37 monk, and a 30 witch doctor. My least favorite has to be the WD so far.

I'm loving the game though. It'a one of the few games I don't mind farming for gear in. Usually I hate doing that.

The biggest surprise for me has to be how much I enjoy it solo. I barely ever play with people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Delain(PS3)

Re: Hello console version and goodbye pc version

I feel the same here. Invested a good 1000 hours in the pc version. Since I bought the PS3 version I have never looked back...