Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    Banned

Benign Essential Tremor Disease, Symptoms, Treatment

Benign Essential Tremor is a progressive neurological disorder Tremor. It is a kind of neurological movement disorder categorized by spontaneous fine periodic tremor of body portions principally the hands and arms. It can also cause difficulties in articulating speech a condition known as Dysarthia. The condition worsens over time but initially it isn’t of much importance and people tend to ignore it. In order to avoid further deterioration one should control it immediately as soon as the symptoms inaugurate. The tremor is usually occurred while freely upholding a static posture against gravity which is termed as Postural Tremor or while carrying out certain goal-directed activities termed as kinetic intention tremor. Tremor is not present while a person is resting or in conditions when the muscles that are affected are not in activated mode. In extremely severe cases patients can also suffer from resting tremors which is a condition in which a person can suffer from tremors even in the rest position and this sort of tremor is in the form of pain even when the person is in resting mode.
    Last edited by Dredd; 05-10-2013 at 17:27. Reason: deleted link

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: Benign Essential Tremor Disease, Symptoms, Treatment

I bounce my leg on Occasion While conducting Turing tests on potential bot's.

Will you Bounce?

IncGamers Member

I happen to know a great deal about this condition from seeing hundreds of patients with it. Sadly, a potentially good thread topic will be erased because the most heroic bot in the world is still a bot.

If you know someone with tardive dyskinesia or tremor, that person is DEAD. Prepare to see long, long death throes over months or years of skeletonization. If you start to get this condition yourself, get a gun while you can still hold it. I haven't done the research, but I have strong suspicion that handfuls of geriatric drugs are a main cause. Just know that every drug has long term consequences--often hellish ones. You really can't get away with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by stillman View Post
    Sadly, a potentially good thread topic will be erased because the most heroic bot in the world is still a bot.
    The bot has been banned and its link deleted. If you wish to make something worthwhile out of the topic, be my guest.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I happen to know a great deal about this condition from seeing hundreds of patients with it. Sadly, a potentially good thread topic will be erased because the most heroic bot in the world is still a bot.

If you know someone with tardive dyskinesia or tremor, that person is DEAD. Prepare to see long, long death throes over months or years of skeletonization. If you start to get this condition yourself, get a gun while you can still hold it. I haven't done the research, but I have strong suspicion that handfuls of geriatric drugs are a main cause. Just know that every drug has long term consequences--often hellish ones. You really can't get away with anything.
    Benign is the first word and Stillman seem to differ?
    Last edited by BobCox2; 06-10-2013 at 09:01.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Just know that every drug has long term consequences--often hellish ones. You really can't get away with anything.
    This is something I think about a lot and really bothers me. My wife takes an absurd amount of medications for various things and I know the damage will be permanent.

IncGamers Member

Bob,

It's the beginning of a death spiral. Even some mild shakes cause fumbling of objects, making it difficult to eat or drink independently. I'm no doctor or researcher, but by the time you see this happening, the person's tissues are already deteriorated head to toe. We can't expect a person with decades of self-abuse to start righting wrongs health-wise. Imagine you're 300 pounds with benign cancer at age 72. Would you really bother taking health advise at that point? Even if you try, it will feel insurmountable and pointless. A healthy lifestyle becomes impossible with the shakes, so those shakes will only worsen until the person is bedridden.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post
    If you wish to make something worthwhile out of the topic, be my guest.
    On second thought, it's a topic almost no one knows about because people with tremor are institutionalized for the rest of their lives. You just don't see this on the way to work. I wonder what other little-known behaviors or conditions people encounter within the walls of their workplaces? A prison guard must see some horrific finger painting indeed.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

Not sure about that but my male family all has this type of leg and hand tremble yet my Dad's 74 and swing dancing in Hawaii every other night.

Sometimes It's pretty much Benign.

Unlike the Female side of the Family and Thick blood side effects.

Or the Bot's here

Last edited by BobCox2; 06-10-2013 at 09:04.