Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 121 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1558

Re: Zombies invade Atlantis. Stargate zombie Mafia game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Only problem, is that I still don't know if you are mafia or town. I don't think we can risk keeping DJ alive. I think I'd rather lynch DJ then risk CGB being mafia and not save DJ.

Vote: Barbie
    Just to make sure I have it right. Barbie is djmbbandie?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    1. Laarz-doc Carolyn Lam (SG1)

The only ones that stood in my mind are Laarz's character, My character, Flubbs character and Moar.
    A fan of Lexa Doig as well then?

Vote tally Day 6 (6/7):
    djmbbandie - 5 (Moar, djmbbandie, AnnualAntAnswers, Jcakes, Drixx)
    flubbucket - 1 (IWantToUseNumbersInMyName)
    Jcakes - 1 (CoolguyBad)

So with BA, I'd be a lot of confident in his claim if he had named an unknown role, but I do feel like the order of his investigations seem solid. If he was a mafia scum investigator and he found doctor early on, it'd be weird for him not to even attempt to NK him, so I feel like he's either another scum role or telling the truth.

Drixx, you guys are the ones that said we should mass claim. I feel like I gave a good amount of evidence with my previous day posts. And if I really was on the same faction as DJM and Jcakes, then I would have been on board with attempting to "cure" DJM, which I clearly was not. I'm not going to not claim out of fear just because DJM claims zombie. And you really need to stop accusing me of jumping on other people's ideas. Go back and read my posts. I already stated that I had my own reasons to jump on CG, which I revealed today. Besides that I barely jumped on anyone's ideas and theories. It's one thing to say I'm not making the right reads but it's a whole other thing to say I'm not trying to do anything original and blindly following others.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat View Post
    Just to make sure I have it right. Barbie is djmbbandie?

A fan of Lexa Doig as well then?
    yeah sorry, it is an in joke from the SPF. Happy to correct if need be
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

Does anyone wonder why the claimed vigilante hasn't been killed by mafia yet??

Why would mafia allow a role capable of killing one of them continue to stay alive??

It's one thing to allow the doctor or cop stay alive, those are defensive roles. The vigilante is offensive....he kills mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by flubbucket View Post

Why would mafia allow a role capable of killing one of them continue to stay alive??

It's one thing to allow the doctor or cop stay alive, those are defensive roles. The vigilante is offensive....he kills mafia.
    Yes I have wondered about it, but I still think lynching djm is the right choice for today.

Vote: djm
    Unofficial Incgamers Clan - The Red One

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    so is Bieber pointless or just women in general?

Why do you think I pointed out that we've seen mafia vigilantes before? I was sort of trying to be a bit more subtle about it though dear flubby, because you know I don't want to paint too big a target on anyone.

@CBG - It wasn't my intention to say you had made no contributive posts in the game. You've been in the unfortunate position of arriving in place of a lot of already going trains on scum and that probably has more to do with timing than anything. I don't think we've played before either so lack of familiarity plus lack of any big "a ha!" moments is why I have the read I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Drixx View Post
    Why do you think I pointed out that we've seen mafia vigilantes before? I was sort of trying to be a bit more subtle about it though dear flubby, because you know I don't want to paint too big a target on anyone.

@CBG - It wasn't my intention to say you had made no contributive posts in the game. You've been in the unfortunate position of arriving in place of a lot of already going trains on scum and that probably has more to do with timing than anything. I don't think we've played before either so lack of familiarity plus lack of any big "a ha!" moments is why I have the read I do.
    Paint a target on whom might I ask??

He's been asking for days who he can kill, is there some secret about it I'm missing???

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderCat View Post
    Vote tally Day 6 (6/7):
    djmbbandie - 5 (Moar, djmbbandie, AnnualAntAnswers, Jcakes, Drixx)
    flubbucket - 1 (IWantToUseNumbersInMyName)
    Jcakes - 1 (CoolguyBad)
    Drixx said twice that he would be the locking vote on dj incase of a bomb. Apparently he is #5 on the list and not locking. Why is that Drixx?

Unvote: Djmbandie

I will vote him again, but would like to see Drixx's answer before I do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Wow, that seems to have worked, you're amazing!

IncGamers Member

I'm somewhat confused about that too. Perhaps it's because I kept threatening to kill someone who they knew wasn't mafia? Or maybe it's because everyone kept encouraging me to not shoot? Why get rid of me when I'm only talking about shooting town or neutrals, or not shooting at all. It's still weird. The only nights when it made sense that they didn't shoot at me were N4 because they were likely planning on gunning for BPC, and again on N6, for the same reason.

In other news: CGB resistance to attempting to cure DJ, when it's an action that's extremely unverifiable, does seem very townie. +1 for him. :P after everything is said and done, flub, who I tried to kill on the 2nd night, is back to being my top scum suspect.