Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member In the name of Zod's Avatar

Re: Diablo 3 Console Item Hacks Abound

Is Diablo 3 on the console still considered a service/experience? If its a service/experience then this persons right to complain is valid I guess. I never liked the part of the EULA that stated D3 being a service/experience, just gieb game and let us fix it up for you then B$ can patch it up the way we want to play it cause atm its clear they don't know. Hint: Offline/Lan = ftw

IncGamers Member
    I thought people would choose to play the way they like to play if given the option. I\'m not seeing a problem here.

IncGamers Member
    I beg to differ. I\'m not the least bit interested in online play, so I\'d say offline play is more important than any online features at all, including and especially some way to meet random people that guarantees those people hold up to my standards of non-cheatingness.

flux, did you type this article with your toes? maybe english is not your first language (i apologize if that is the case) but damn the grammar is terrible.

As one whom has played on both PC and now PS3 I have to say this is a big problem. Anytime I want a quick \"loot fix\" and join a random game on max difficulty at least one of the three strangers wear hacked rings with three sockets and elemental damage around 9k, 500% CD and item level reduced by 99. It takes away a lot of the fun and I wish there was indeed an \"open\" and \"closed\" Battlenet equivalent.

IncGamers Member

Did anyone here play D1? When everyone had essentially that system, they asked for D2's, and when they got D2's system, they realized that it didn't really work.

Why not learn from past mistakes instead of just trying to return to something we know already doesn't do the trick?

They did choose to play how they wanted, that\'s kind of the problem...

\"Closed\" Battle.net was barely better than Open. Yeah, the white items were mostly destroyed, but day one Enigma Hammerdin bots were de riguer.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Quote Originally Posted by trocadero View Post
    \"Closed\" Battle.net was barely better than Open. Yeah, the white items were mostly destroyed, but day one Enigma Hammerdin bots were de riguer.
    No, open bnet was like D3 console is now. Full of outright hacked items.

D2 closed bnet also had hacked items but the biggest problem was always bots.

BattleTag nurman-2854
    HAY GUYS, REMEMBER OPEN B.NET?