Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaboda View Post
    Wizard stuff is sweet. I need to make me one

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4

    Yeah they are fun. This may be my best drop yet with the life steal.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #22
    IncGamers Member Scaboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    44

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Yeah they are fun. This may be my best drop yet with the life steal.
    How much is your arcane pool? Is that 10 arcane power pretty legit? That is a pretty sick weapon btw

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4

  3. #23
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    BattleTag Delain(PS3)
    Posts
    16

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    20131005_155528.jpg
    Sweet jesus, look at that base damage... Over 1800. I am curious how high a Skorn can roll up to? Found this one, not so high dps 1362 but with 215% CD. Ow yeah the 6% lifesteal was pretty good as well

  4. #24
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    25

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaboda View Post
    How much is your arcane pool? Is that 10 arcane power pretty legit? That is a pretty sick weapon btw

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4
    I only have 100 because I need engery armor for the extra protection since I only have self found gear. I switched to a Maximus until I can get a Skorn with LS. All legit just using what I've found for now.. Haven't even traded yet but need to.

  5. #25
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    BattleTag Delain(PS3)
    Posts
    16

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Flavor of Time.jpg
    Found this one last night... Sweet!

  6. #26
    IncGamers Member Scaboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    44

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Niccccce

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4

  7. #27
    IncGamers Member Scaboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    44

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I only have 100 because I need engery armor for the extra protection since I only have self found gear. I switched to a Maximus until I can get a Skorn with LS. All legit just using what I've found for now.. Haven't even traded yet but need to.
    Self found on console is almost all ya need though

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4

  8. #28
    IncGamers Member Scaboda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    44

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Diablo moved maybe twice in hell hardcore because of this weapon, otherwise he was stunned in place constantly

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #29
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    BattleTag Delain(PS3)
    Posts
    16

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Ouroboros.jpg
    And another sweet amu!

  10. #30
    IncGamers Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    11

    Re: Notable legendary drops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scaboda View Post
    Diablo moved maybe twice in hell hardcore because of this weapon, otherwise he was stunned in place constantly

    Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 4
    Damn looking for this for my Monk. Great find with awesome stats!

    Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •