Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: Game Changes Help Thread (inc ATMA/GoMule)

So I should just try editing the rcinfo file?

Not sure if that would help you, but there is not much to lose at this point (worst case, you can delete the rcInfo file and start over).

IncGamers Member

Tried that, same issue :/

IncGamers Member

Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else, I've searched but haven't seen anything. I'm currently getting an "unknown item" bug on my Barbarian in ATMA because of the key from Duriel (essence of suffering?). ATMA believes the file to be corrupted, so it won't open and I can't do anything with it. Is there a way to fix this (update or what-have-you) or do I need to drop the item in-game and move on?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Mala

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malagisx View Post
    Sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else, I've searched but haven't seen anything. I'm currently getting an "unknown item" bug on my Barbarian in ATMA because of the key from Duriel (essence of suffering?). ATMA believes the file to be corrupted, so it won't open and I can't do anything with it. Is there a way to fix this (update or what-have-you) or do I need to drop the item in-game and move on? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Mala
    Where did you download ATMA from? If you got it from the link on the front page it should be updated for the essences and tokens. Get the updated version from here so you do not have to update the files yourself.

Also be sure to keep the essences and tokens on characters NOT stashes, or you will corrupt the stashes if you open it with ATMA. One last thing if you have not already looked into using GoMule you might want to try it. It is already updated for the essences and if I recall correctly as long as you do not open the stash with ATMA you can even keep the essence/token in a stash using GoMule only.

IncGamers Member

Thanks. I have ATMA for 1.13c, and it recognizes the key of terror, so I dunno what the issue is. I'll try GoMule, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Dazliare View Post
    Tried that, same issue :/
    Have you tried removing the rcInfo file altogether? Have you tried downloading the run counter again in case you are on an old version?

IncGamers Member

I can't find anyone else with my problem through google. Since it's happening on two computers now, I'm hoping that's because everyone else was able to figure it out quickly and easily by themselves.

I'm running GoMule on a windows vista computer and a windows 7. The windows vista one works fine, but it has an older version of java on it. If I update then it starts having the same issue as my windows 7 computer.

The issue is just that in the GoMule folder, GoMule.jar is considered a WinRAR archive file. Opening it in WinRAR obviously doesn't bring up the program. Do I have to go "Open with..." and choose something specific to make he .jar file type open with something else?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the potential stupidity I'm displaying here.

GoMule jar.png

You can get the file extension handling working again, but it might take some fiddling with the registry due to how the file is opened. In the grand scheme of things, it is probably easier and quicker to just re-install the java framework.

If you do want to go down the file association path though, I can help.
    Last edited by Oscuro; 15-11-2013 at 02:29.

IncGamers Member

Reinstalled Java on windows 7 and all is good. I swear I reinstalled multiple times on my older computer without any fixes, but whatever. I'm happy to get it working here.