Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Spoilers is in the heading of the thread, so proceed at your own risk.

BattleTag Skjolde -2230

Re: Let's Discuss Breaking Bad! (Spoilers)

Tread lightly..

IncGamers Member Leopold Stotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I thought Badger and Skinny Pete really stole the episode, as the two deadliest hitmen west of the Mississippi. With laser pointers.
    I thought that was great! I loved it.

At the start of this show, I thought everyone was going to die and Walt would be alive to suffer all his losses. But it ended quite the opposite. So, while I wish everyone would have died, I am still VERY satisfied with the ending. It felt complete. And, maybe it was just me, but I was kinda tearing up in some spots, esp. during the Walt and Skyler scene. Like, I felt the sting in my eyes lol! And then it ended and I was pretty much like BPC. what the hell do I do with my life now? NCIS!!! Gawd, Mark Harmon is so hawt.

I LOVED it when Jesse kills Todd. I was, like, dancing in my seat, lol! I loved it so much! REVENGE, *****! Do y'all think Jesse went to go see Brock before he chucks deuce to the ABQ?

I got Special Man Friend watching BB. He seems to like it so far! On sunday, we started from te very beginning. I kinda noticed some things i had missed (or forgotten) before. Such a good show. It will be missed!!

EDIT: has anyone heard the podcast or seen the article where Vince Gilligan talks about the alternate endings they had planned? Very interesting to know their thought process.

BattleTag What Me Worry?

I loved the fact that he kinda reverted back to his original purpose. Once he figured out a way to leave his family secure by dumping the 10 mil on the grey matter people he no longer cared about getting the other 80 million back and just shot Jack midsentence. He was back to being Walt, and stopped being Heisenberg. He won, was redeemed a little bit, but still suffered real consequences in the loss of his son's affection, Hank's death, the complete ruination of his reputation and legacy, etc. Jesse got away, but he suffered tremendously also.

I get why some people don't like the gift wrapped neatly tied up plot lines but I loved it.

Big black guy might still be sitting in that motel room though

I was dead wrong on the reason Walt left the bar after seeing the interview though, not even close. He came back because seeing them gave him an idea to get the money to his family and still win, he called the cops on himself because he had given up, then found some hope.

Dutch

BattleTag What Me Worry?

So I did not watch but I just found out they used a song by my fav band when I was growing up.

Limelighters FTW

From S5:E14 "Ozymandias"