Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Re: Time travellers, get in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Username is not in use View Post
    sweet, i gambled a rattlecage and discovered it hasnt the "pink"ness on the char, makes it somehow more playable, maybe on a Java in cowlevel to get some skulls, added to the fact that cb doesnt work on bosses, really good for cow

Also to collect some white demonsashes (which are the best 4row belts IMO)
    yeah CB is really weird in this patch .....
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

IncGamers Member Username is not in use's Avatar

:( whz not +2pala, but good anyways

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Quote Originally Posted by Username is not in use View Post
    :( whz not +2pala, but good anyways

nice. Quick question, what areas do you run with your barb?

cs only, if i desperately need some skulls (to up them at potential shrines) the council.
    thatswhy the wormskull for added leech and hand of broc (deminishes a little bit the IM)

i take then every 'big' armor and staffs&wands&scepters and gamble it up
    i have a lenymo, higgins and hotties(+the jewlry) in stash for failed uniques and gamble mostly rings/amuletts + missing uniques (just for the 'i have it'-feeling xd )

i think of making him 95 instead of the unstarted barb, because hes already 81 1/2, but the rips are mostly when i have IM over me and can only hit already damaged guys(u only leech what u make effective dmg, but get dmg based on the theoretical dmg), sure i could play better, but that sucks time and nerves in face of those manasuckers.

the amulet was obv cubed, never got a good from dia (he drops the occasional rar!) only some good magics (well for my str/saving project )

the only char i plan to play not in the cs is a bowie dedicated for searching those ungambable uniques/sets like civerbs scepter etc cruising through the jungle.

LK-running with a sorc seems a nice idea too, since the chests there are like in later patches, so nice for rares

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Ah I take it you are not playing HC then? I am too afraid to run CS with my barb due to IM ....

IncGamers Member

Your 1.06b character is level 81? Not bad, for how long have you been playing?

prolly 3/4 weeks distributed over some month^^
    i play other games more
    from 1-50 its basicly a couple of days, then you just lvl at cs hell (its easier then in later patches, was baron at 50)

@jcakes: nah, i couldnt cope with loosing an ultimate rar on some idiotic death
    too much for my heart XD

IncGamers Member

I load up about 6 players in a game (for /players 6 and easy muling). My lancer then runs council and clears river of flame and flayer jungle. Selling same stuff as you obviously (making sure to repair for extra $).

I then gamble in a norm game with my level 1 Eunuch-Block din, who has biggins, tarn, hand of broc, treads, hotspur, gorefoot, greyform, blinkbats and nightsmoke. My barb has nagel and manald in his stash. I gamble for leather gloves, boots, heavy boots, caps, skull caps, quilted armour, leather armour, rings and belts.

Getting a good rare sash would just annoy me if I gambled one imo. I can't use a belt with so few potion slots.

I did what I think was my 40th level 29 imbue of a martel the other day. Still haven't gotten anything better than a 260 max damage marty with no other fun mods. Not much better than a good bonesnap :(

But my ring collection is getting pretty nasty now.

Show pic of your lance? And I know you're going for mass leach, but have you tried iceblink out? It feels so good having every monster explode into icy shards with every WW.
    Last edited by VThief; 17-11-2013 at 05:20.

i tried iceblink indeed some time ago, didnt find the effect too helpful (im killing myself cuz of IM, iceblink doesnt fix that)
    the lance is underaverage, but well only my 3rd(from the char himself) imbue, so i wont complin. 220 maxdmg
    but with IM mabe ok that its low, monsters are still shred
    at the moment i wear eldritchs eye, so ihave already a low cold-effect

yeah but sashes can be the death-set belt, so you can in theory gamble for ever (25k for 10 tries, 16-17k for death sash + 3k+ for selling the bad sashes)
    I dont mind having a 2 row belt, its not very comfortable, but on a bowie/barb its only a quick way to get a pink drink intus and one is usally enough

Edit: now im lvl 82
    ripped 3 times just before i got it -.-
    also gambeled some of the uniques i didnt have, like Threads of Cthon
    Last edited by Username is not in use; 17-11-2013 at 03:48.

IncGamers Member

Does anyone know if poison nova works at all in PVM in 1.06b?

I'm trying to think of a good use for my first nice rare ammy from this patch:

Screenshot2.jpg

Otherwise it will probably end up on a low level sorc from 1.06b or 1.09 or 1.13, and I'll feel I'm wasting the pretty skill point.