Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Level 99 Char #6 - Blitzkrieg the LF/Buriza Gunslinger

I am please to add Blitzkrieg, my 1.09 LF/Buriza Gunslinger Amazon, to my list of Level 99 Characters (right behind Wendeh because I was running cows with them concurrently). Unlike Wendeh, Blitzkrieg does not rely on a boost from a Merc, and any posse messed with cow herding, so she ran cows solo. LF mows down huge groups of cows very effectively, but Charged Strike suXXoRs in 1.09, so she relied on Jab for single cows, and switched to GA with the Buriza for bosses and PIs. She did have a couple of deaths related to the weapon switch bug which makes her unable to move and her attacks not to hit anything (seems like when you switch and she's dodging or someting, it triggers).

She's not nearly as versatile as some of my other characters - with the low level Valk and FA, she doesn't have the bow power and posse of WildBetty or Wendeh, but huge packs of cows just lay down for her.

Blitzkrieg hit the landmark on a cow run.

Skill Tree Screenies:

Javelin and Spear
    Passive and Magic
    Bow and Crossbow

Her last 5 stat points went into Vitality and the last skill point went into Dodge (to get an even 50%).

I tried a couple trial runs with Schaefer with the Shaftstop/Rockstopper setup for the Merc, and he's done alright so far - not as tedious as I remember (mainly because the Merc hasn't died), so I think I'll try to go ahead and get him and GIEB_VEX to 99 before starting my beta Bramble Poisonmancer project.
    Last edited by RobbyD; 16-09-2013 at 04:07.

Re: Level 99 Char #6 - Blitzkrieg the LF/Buriza Gunslinger

<3 yay for more 99s

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag thefranklin-1107

Re: Level 99 Char #6 - Blitzkrieg the LF/Buriza Gunslinger

Congrats! I concur on CS being worthless, and the ed from jab is respectable. Running cows solo as a zon is the way to go!

Are we to expect another 99er tomorrow?