DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hardcore Moderator
    America Trade Moderator
    BattleTag ZappaFan-1229

Re: Barbarian Reaper of Souls Datamined Skill Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    Rend: (DB)
    A sweeping strike causes all nearby enemiesenemies within 12 yards to Bleed for 700% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds.
    Cost: 20 Fury. (Unchanged.)

Blood Lust: Heal for 0.5% of your maximum Life per second for each affected enemy. (Old: Gain 9% of the damage done by Rend as Life.

Another big Life Steal gone.
    I'm not sure I would go so far as to say "gone". Nerfed, yeah, but depending on the number of affected enemies & the size of your life pool, this could still be a fairly significant healing source. With 100K HP & five affected enemies (easy to do), you're going to get 2.5K life/sec regen. The 9% was already significantly nerfed in Inferno anyway.

And we still have Revenge for excellent healing. I think Barbs will be fine.
    Eschew obfuscation!

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
    The 9% was already significantly nerfed in Inferno anyway.
    To 1.8%, just to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by ZappaFan View Post
    And we still have Revenge for excellent healing.
    Not to mention that used with the Vengeance is Mine rune it's good for resource management as well.

IncGamers Member

Flux, I am surprised how could you miss the fact that Weapon Throw is now fury generator and Ancient Spear is now fury spende. Roles changed. That No Escape + Legendaries like 300th spear may make it really viable.

Mighty Weapon MH + Weapon Master + WEapon Throw Riccochet (generates 5 fury + 3 fury per enemy hit from WM Mighty Weap). Combined with Into the Fray or other things you will be able to spam weapon throw, ancient spear, seismic slam etc.

Looks good!

IncGamers Member

Didn't play the game in year and half; at the time I moved from am Overpowered based build towards a one based on Rend, due I hated the ones based on Whirlwind and tornadoes (they looked more like Dervish than Barbarians to me). I like the changes due I'll buy RoS and wasn't sure about returning to my Barb or starting from 0 with a Crusader; those nerfs ensure the later.