Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

PS3: Looking to buy or trade...

like the title says, im on the PS3 and im looking to buy or trade for some level 60 Wizard or Monk gear. I have tons of in game cash and items to trade. Let me know

IncGamers Member

Re: PS3: Looking to buy or trade...

I got triumvirate, oculus, jordan stone, mara's amulet for trade... and some other legendaries... I am looking for tal rasha belt or whatever that can increase my dps. PSN: Caixaa

IncGamers Member

double post

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReVamp View Post
    like the title says, im on the PS3 and im looking to buy or trade for some level 60 Wizard or Monk gear. I have tons of in game cash and items to trade. Let me know
    I have various intel items for trade, Tal's chest w/3 sockets, Tal's ammy w/CHD & IAS, Witching Hour, Visage of Giuya, Manajuma's dagger, Ice climbers w/move speed, Litany of the undaunted, Triumvirate w/APOC, Chantodoo's will w/1 socket, Meepo of twilight, Skorn w/1 socket, Echoing fury, Cinder coat w/2 sockets, Vile ward, Demon's flight, Tyraels might, Uhkapian serpant.

I'm looking for: intel lacuni's with CC, inna's pants, Zunni sets, Chant's force, Beckon sail, Sages gloves, Nats ring, Nats boots, Meepo w/CC.

All items are legit, PM me if anything interests u

PSN:Razorelf