Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: RW-Barb: questions

Thanks all. I'm leveling him towards l61 now. I've made Voice of reason as offhand weapon (as long as I don't find something nice and eth to put Death in) and it's really effective (so far (act3 NM)).
    However, I don't get one minor thing. Why is there a delay every time frozen orb goes off? It's not really crippling my play, but it sure is strange, because both left and right buttons (well, icons) go red for about half a second and I am pretty sure he can't swing in that time. I'm not 100% sure about this, because everythig is so fast. Does 'chance to cast' suffer the same delay as casting delay on sorc/other casters, or is there some other logic at work?

IncGamers Member

Hm, I've had a paladin using Zeal and an assassin using Dragon Talon that both used Voice of Reason. Neither seemed problematic. Maybe by the time a Zeal or DT sequence was completed, the FO delay was already done?

Yeah, that seems reasonable enough. After some more playing yesterday - it's not even half a second, maybe a quarter. And yes, he just stands there. But again - it's not really that annoying (yet? Well, I don't plan to use VoR as an endgame weapon, anyway.)
    Otherwise - Ur entered Hell yesterday and finally equipped Oath and the new Fortitude (27 all res). He's like a breeze