Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Help me play MP with my mom ...

If you could get her to let you Remote Desktop in (built in feature in windows, iirc (I don't know how to do it) ) I would reckon you could install hamachii yourself on her computer!
    Glad you two reconnected. Hope you get this figured out!

Amazing - we got it to work! It's a mystery to me what happens when my mother sits down at a computer.

Glad to hear! Happy gaming!

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

I hope all my regular play partners appreciate how hard it's been to stay out of this thread.

Sounds like you have interesting stuff to contribute. By all means, spill. I have a tenuous relationship with my mother, d2 is supposed to give us something in common, so that should tell you a lot right there.

On the other hand if you are choking back a bunch of "yo mama" jokes then that is probably wise.

This thread should be closed. The problem is solved, and I don't want crawlingdeadman anywhere near me.

If a mod could delete it, that would be great - I don't see how to do that.

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goldtru View Post
    This thread should be closed. The problem is solved, and I don't want crawlingdeadman anywhere near me.
    Is it because he's crawling or because he's dead? Or is it the combination of the two?

IncGamers Site Pal crawlingdeadman's Avatar

I believe I have been misunderstood. I in no way would ever knowingly try to ruin someone having fun with this game, especially when playing with a parent or loved one. I play with my son and we have loads of fun. I would also never knowingly be rude to a new forumite, I rather enjoy meeting new people and try to help out when I can (one reason I stayed out of this thread was that I knew I'd not be of much help).

One final thing, it is a running gag with my HC MP groups of me telling stupid "your mom" jokes which is in no way related to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by crawlingdeadman View Post
    I believe I have been misunderstood. I in no way would ever knowingly try to ruin someone having fun with this game, especially when playing with a parent or loved one. I play with my son and we have loads of fun. I would also never knowingly be rude to a new forumite, I rather enjoy meeting new people and try to help out when I can (one reason I stayed out of this thread was that I knew I'd not be of much help).

One final thing, it is a running gag with my HC MP groups of me telling stupid "your mom" jokes which is in no way related to this thread.
    OK. Given recent experiences, you can perhaps understand where I am coming from.