Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[1.13d FAM SC] PvP giveaway - mage and windy

[1.13d FAM SC]
    [1.13d FAM SC]

[1.13d FAM SC]

Hello. First of all, small intro before we get to business.

Quote Originally Posted by frozzzen View Post
    Did you ever want to play pvp in D2? Perhaps your wealth didn't allow you, perhaps you are one of those HC nubs that shrugs when us SC nubs die, talk about how XP loss hurts, or perhaps you didn't even know there is hostile button in D2. Would you like to step into scariest area in D2? Feel like dieing faster than barb stuck in middle of WW that has IM curse over his head while whirling quad dollpack, and still having fun? Want to show us how things are done by real men? Feeling like meeting some nubs in Blood Moor, chat with them in friendly environment while trying to kill their chars and have fun? Then you are at right place.
    PvP week will be soon, you can read more about it at PvP Week 10 is coming thread. Guess what, this is perfect opportunity for you to join in and taste what is pvp like! We made these 2 characters, and we are willing to give them to someone from SPF and who has some history here and who is willing to try them out.

For more info about PvP you can visit The PvP Thread

First, some rules of this giveaway:

1. This are PvP characters. If you are not into PvP don't ask for any of them.
    2. Don't ask for items individually.
    3. This is a chance for someone new to join PvP scene, however if you do have pvp character and want to get another one, then just say it here and we will see what can be done.
    4. You did not like PvP, bored with this char or quitting diablo? Just send me back whole set and I'll make sure someone else gets it again.
    5. When you receive items, please leave readouts below.
    6. You will have to level character yourself. We are providing only equipment. But some of us might help you with Baal running in MP.

Note: SPF PvP is mostly Eurocentric these days, and often times on weekend. Be aware that the further you are away from Europe, the bigger lag might mess you up.

Characters
    This giveaway contains two characters: Paladin Mage and Wind Druid. In case you are afraid you will get stomped in PvP by more experienced players, then fear not. This two characters are very strong in pvp world. With a little practice you will be force on a battlefield, even without supergodly gear.

Paladin Mage
    Mage is very strong paladin build that uses FoH and Hammers as his main attacks. His HP pool is good and can be hard to take down. You Charge around, can plant hammerfields, can teleport at someone to hammer him down, can FoH him from distance... Plenty of things to do. Once you master him, you will be incredibly strong.

Items you will receive:
    Spoiler

Wind Druid
    Wind druid is druid that uses Tornado as his main attack and goes around stylin with Hurricane. You have Oak Sage, Cyclone armor, minion stack around you and incredibly strong Tornado attack that stuns like mad. Even undergeared windy can take care of any spellcaster easily. Very safe, huge life, minion stack, devastating unresistable attack. Can you ask for more?

Items you will receive:
    Spoiler

Your move

Re: [1.13d FAM SC] PvP giveaway - mage and windy

No takers?

Don't forget we can help you level the characters

Shameless bump!

IncGamers Member

[1.13d HC FAM FTS]

I will gladly borrow one of these kits to partake in Week 11. ~3 weeks should be enough time, I think, to get one of these builds through the game.

Any suggestion as to which of the two builds is easier to play in PvP? That's the one I would more likely be interested in!

Of course, I will be returning your kit after PvP Week is over, and, if I enjoy myself, will start playing SC to build my own characters up.

P.S.
    I also posted in the PvP week thread.

[1.13d FAM SC]

Hi Logoutzero. We are happy that someone is finally interested in this!

I think Frozzzen will give you best answer to your question since he plays both of those characters.

IncGamers Member

I have a feeling that the Windy will be better for me. I don't like Hammers, they are clunky as all getup. I'll probably start walking SC with a Druid, unless someone says Paladin will be better.

Most important thing is to know what you want to try. Don't go for paladin just because someone says it's better if you don't really want to play with him. They are both good characters with their pros and cons, so choose one which you think will fit better to your playing style.

It's generally something like this:
    Windy: huge life, strong tornado which stuns like mad, minion stack, can kill in 1 sec, character for offensive playing style
    Mage: strong hammers, desynch with charge, foh as ranged nuke, balanced character, more to the defensive playing style

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripphon View Post
    Most important thing is to know what you want to try. Don't go for paladin just because someone says it's better if you don't really want to play with him. They are both good characters with their pros and cons, so choose one which you think will fit better to your playing style.

It's generally something like this:
    Windy: huge life, strong tornado which stuns like mad, minion stack, can kill in 1 sec, character for offensive playing style
    Mage: strong hammers, desynch with charge, foh as ranged nuke, balanced character, more to the defensive playing style
    Sounds good! Where do I sign?

Just give me your mail and I'll send you everything.

IncGamers Member

I will wait a few days, so I actually start the character. Once it looks like I will actually make it, I will let you know, k? Thank you so much, BTW.

Edit::
    Sorry to say, I am no longer interested in the gear. But, thank you anyway.
    Last edited by logoutzero; 21-12-2013 at 16:57.