Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

What are the best PvP builds for EACH class?

So I wanna know what the best build (one per class) is for PvP. Thanks in advance, 😎

Banned

Re: What are the best PvP builds for EACH class?

I already asked this: [url]http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?842373-PVP-build[/urll]To avoid you getting the same rude treatment, here's what I found:Amazon -> 1 point guided arrow, rest in boosting charged strike. Play her mainly as a bowazon, who can melee. This is the weakest of all chars.Assassin -> Make the talon with whirlwind, and make her a whirlwind assassin, also known as a "ghost". For traps you'll want WoF, and remember MB. This character won't stand a chance against a Barbarian and a Paladin, because they can't be stunned well. Will have an advantage against anything else.Barbarian -> Known as the most versatile, make a caster oriented barbarian (BvC). You want to dual wield your weapons and use whirlwind. In general you'll have an advantage against anything but a Paladin who you'll have a disadvantage against, but mainly only a Hammerdin.Druid -> Elemental skill, right tree, make a tornado druid with 5 wolves summon for safe teleport and use an Oak for extra health, but focus on damage output, don't go for max block with a spirit shield.Necromancer -> Bone-mancer is the only viable choice. It's considered dirty, but revive large critters and you can teleport safely. Use the level 30 spirit spell and teleport ahead to combine all spirits from a large distance for better chances. Also the spirits will become invisible for your opponent.Paladin -> Hammerdin. Blessed hammers for damage. 1 point in smite is important, but won't be used that much. Charge around so the servers can't keep yo, which is called desynch. Then your opponent can't see you until you teleport on top and hammers away. Remember to place "hammer fields" first, so the opponent can't easily outmanouvre you.Sorcererss -> The second weakest class, but with most choices from. Focus on a single tree, or your damage won't be sufficient. If your opponent has enough resist it won't be sufficient anyway (this includes absorb and %absorb), if not you'll have an advantage against anything except for the Ghost. Don't count on it though, especially Druids and BM Necro's will tear this class apart.

Thanks very much for the clear answer. �� This helped a whole lot. And I looked at your page, the replies weren't very nice. I'm sorry you had to see that. ��

Thanks very much for the clear answer. This helped a whole lot. And I looked at your page, the replies weren't very nice. I'm sorry you had to see that.

Amazon: Bowazon
    Assasin: Trapper or hybsin
    Druid: Windy
    Necro: Bone
    Paladin: Hammerdin
    Baba: Bva

That's pretty much it, builds can be argued into detail, but that's pretty much the top builds from all the classes in my opinion.

Answer depends on more things. There are few possible answers.

Amazon - bowazon
    No explanation needed here.

Assassin - depends
    If you play in game where there are no limits of allowed absorb, then you might do best with Ghost since traps can be absorbed to lolamounts of damage. Otherwise, trapper is very strong. Hybrid is harder to play and harder to build, but she can be considered stronger than trapper if you really know what you are doing.

Druid - Windy
    No explanation needed.

Necro - Bonemancer
    Only question is do you prefer block or vita, but that is up to you to decide.

Paladin - Hammerdin in general
    I find Paladin Mage (foh+hammer) to be incredibly strong and will vote for him as strongest paladin build, but if you are allowed to megaabsorb, then Hammerdin will be better. There are more variants, but I'm not really familiar with their strength.

Barbarian - depends, my anwer is BvC
    Ask yourself how much benefit will you have from max block? BvA has considerably lower life than BvC, and when using shield his damage is lower too. Having max block will make your life easier against bowazons, ww-sins, some paladins, werewolf/werebear builds and especially other barbs. But then again, you don't really need block against bowazons, ww-sins, you should be able to beat those as BvC in most matches. Werewolf/werebear you can also beat as BvC with strategy. Against barbs, as BvA you can beat BvC, but as BvC it comes down to strategy and patience.
    Versus casters, BvC will have easier job to do obviously. I think he should use all help he can from extra hp. Even though his name is barb-vs-caster, it doesn't mean you are destined to rule all casters. Quite opposite, some casters will rule you. Sorcs are obviously easy pray for you, but you won't have upper hand against some others. If overabsorb is not allowed, then you will have problems against Trappers. Windy can easily be 50/50 against you. You will be in serious disadvantage against block bonemancer and block poisonmancer. You need really good skills to be able to beat those in more matches than they beat you. Hammerdin has advantage over you. Mage, if you don't overabsorb, will slap your face around. Sorcs shouldn't be any problem, only thing you have to do is to catch those.

So, point is block might not really give you big advantage except against other barbs and perhaps some paladins. Unless you have hard time beating bowazon. Against casters, BvA is just weaker and having more hp is really nice in that case. So, BvC>BvA is what I think of it, but you decide for yourself do you need block.

Sorceres - depends, Blizzard might be good way to go
    They are really weak on overabsorbing. You can negate their damage very nice and quite easily. However, if you play in a game where you do have some kind of rule about overabsorbing, then you will find out how strong ES sorcs can be. 200 fcr 95% ES fireball sorc can be incredibly strong if player knows how to stay back. ES blizzard sorc is still able to kill many characters in one blow and has fine survivability. I stated blizzard as best because it's hardest to absorb, but otherwise fireball sorc ftw (but is very easy to negate her damage).
    Last edited by Gripphon; 10-09-2013 at 17:00.