Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MFO Interest Thread - Is it nearly time for round two? Post your interest & thoug

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    Right. I think some kind of division might be nice, but we can't do too much, guess it depends on how many people we actually have.

I do agree that the scores need tweaking, not sure what to do about it though.
    Weren't the previous score determined by their price on the AH? I can only assume that the prices have changed alot in 9 months time.

BattleTag kestegs-1550

Re: MFO Interest Thread - Is it nearly time for round two? Post your interest & thoug

Quote Originally Posted by DZJB View Post
    Weren't the previous score determined by their price on the AH? I can only assume that the prices have changed alot in 9 months time.
    Yes, they were based on some sort of algorithm I made up based on minimum sale price of items on the AH. So it probably changed a bit, but items that were good then are still good now.

BattleTag Joosh-6939

Sorry about the late check-in, I'd be happy to update the rules/scores based on changes and to even things out. I certainly agree we could change the divisions however I do have concerns that with an already limited community, further segregation will limit competition.

That said if there's more interest from the community and people can post the server/paragon level of their runner perhaps we could run a poll and see how the competition for each category would be.

That said, with the expansion potentially coming out within the next 6-9 months, would people prefer to wait until release and work out a more accurate system after a reasonable period of time post release?

Thoughts and suggestions are encouraged and welcome

Joosh

BattleTag kestegs-1550

I like the idea of running it before the RoS release. It would give me motivation to play before then

I would be running with a PL0 HC character I expect. Probably a monk, but not real sure right now.

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Quote Originally Posted by kestegs View Post
    I like the idea of running it before the RoS release. It would give me motivation to play before then
    +1 to that

I would probably use the MFO to gain paragon levels with a sub-100 char, in order to get more points to distribute after 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by InteNuIgen View Post
    +1 to that

I would probably use the MFO to gain paragon levels with a sub-100 char, in order to get more points to distribute after 2.0
    Hmm, well, I wouldn't mind joining the same category as you to avoid having too many of them. I can sign up my PLVL 60 Wiz, or any other of my (< PLVL 25) characters.

And +1 to have the MFO before RoS.