Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

My plans for console

I am going to roll monk and probably never look back. I want paragon 100 and I am going to get it! I will be playing on my ps3. What about you guys?

Re: My plans for console

not going to bother getting it for the console, was such a pain getting gear from AH and from drops since launch on the pc version, i rather wait for the console version of ROS b/c of loot 2.0

IncGamers Member

Witch Doctor all the way. No other class really interests me. Playing on PS3. I think my interest in the WD stems from Druid and Necro being my two favorite classes.

Playing on PS3. I'll play all of the classes, but i'm going to have a Demon Hunter as my main. My wife is rolling a barbarian and we plan to play it straight through in co-op. another couple is going to join us occasionally online as a monk and wizard. Should be a blast that way.

IncGamers Member

So getting it for ps3 and going wizard! My birthday is September 1st and it comes out on september 2nd hahah and its all paid for, if you guys down to play imma be online all day every day haha

IncGamers Member

I'll be on Xbox 360 and by an absolutely amazing stroke of luck, I'm got a week long holiday from work that I absolutely, positively, definitely did not book just to play D3 on console. Honest. I will create one toon for each class, play them to a convenient point early in the game and see which I felt most comfortable with. I will then kill anything that looks at me funny, and gather up huge amounts of loot. Probably.