Use task scheduler! The instructions for task scheduler in windows 7 are at this link!
1. open start menu
2. type "task scheduler" in search box
3. start up task scheduler
4. go to the Actions window on the far right
5. click "Create Task"
6. On the General Tab, name it "relog in all D2 accounts!"
7. Click on the Trigger Tab
8. Click the New button
9. Select the Daily radio button
10. Set your start time to be like a week before the accounts expire, which is 90 days I believe. So 2 months and 3 weeks?
11. Check expire and set that for the full 90 days
12. Go to the Action Tab
13. Click New
14. Set the action drop down to "Display a message"
15. Set title to "Your D2 accounts are about to expire!"
16. Set Message to "Login to all your D2 accounts now!"
17. Click OK to close the action window
18. Click OK again to create this Task
19. Now back on the main task scheduler window, goto the far left window and open the Task Scheduler Library
20. Find the task you just created called "relog in all D2 accounts!", right-click it, and select RUN
21. A test window will pop up to show you what the message will look like...you can close that and Task Scheduler.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
25-08-2013, 04:16 #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2012 BattleTag Fizoo-1366
How to set up your computer to remind you to keep your D2 accounts from expiring!
25-08-2013, 08:35 #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
Re: How to set up your computer to remind you to keep your D2 accounts from expiring!
+1"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke