Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IncGamers News Service

Another Splash Reveals Angiris Council

A seventh image has appeared at the top of the Blizzard's official Chinese service provide's Diablo 3 site. ¬*This is the first one that clearly reveals 'people', who look to be the Angiris Council with the Black Soulstone poking down from the top.

reaper-of-souls-08

The previous six images revealed nothing but burning parchment, click through to see those but I warn you, it's a hole, getting bigger.

reaper-of-souls-07

reaper-of-souls-06

reaper-of-souls-05

reaper-of-souls-04

reaper-of-souls-03

reaper-of-souls-02

I wanted to get \"thanks to MathewPoland for pointing that out\" part so bad when I wrote about this in the comments below the booth news earlier today :(

Joking, but - this picture is starting to look more and more interesting. I have the feeling that the angels are trying to defend the Stone from Malthael who wants to use it for something really, really bad

Or, Rathma was sent under Tathamet\'s orders to release the evils to maitain balance in the universe, hahaha

Hell, not Tathamet but Trag\'Oul

Clearly Imperius and Auriel there, but isn\'t that Tyrael on the right? And looking like he did pre-d3, when he was still faceless beneath his hood. The current tyrael is still mortal and unhooded, at least judging by the end of the D3C cinematics.

So is this a flashback, or is Tyrael going to return to his fully-armored, warrior days? And is he with or against Imperius? And can we take this teaser image literally enough for such speculation...

IncGamers Member

Re: Another Splash Reveals Angiris Council

When is Blizzard supposed to have a conference?

IncGamers Member
    Seeing as how Tyreal was revealed to be a black man, does it bother anyone that the Angiris Council is just a bunch of black people?

IncGamers Member
    You guys are thinking too deep.

Bobby kottick\'s face will appear last.

It\'s not Tyrael\'s armor and it\'s holding a scroll so, Ithereal. Also, those are the angels we already know well... they wouldn\'t spoil things like this.
    To Imperius\' left there\'s another angel\'s blurry silhouette/shadow.

It\'s definitely a screen from the trailer featuring Angel of Death against the Council in some epic battle.

Sigh, so much potential...

IncGamers Member

Re: Another Splash Reveals Angiris Council

Quote Originally Posted by Zpothu View Post
    Seeing as how Tyreal was revealed to be a black man, does it bother anyone that the Angiris Council is just a bunch of black people?
    I think affirmative action got a black guy on the angris council

IncGamers Member
    anybody besides me doing repeated F5s on the chinese site hoping to get some early news ?