Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just pointed your post to Elly and she said she\'d checked and your email verification should be on the way.

IncGamers Member
    holy crap I gotta get up early

I assume it\'ll hit twitter and facebook at 5:31

who from this site will be there and will be posting on the forum right after the announcement ?

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Kwolf-1470
    Really enjoyed the podcast, thanks guys.

I really think we will get a good decent reveal. I think we will at least know the plot idea, and class information. I just see them using Blizcon for more playable stuff and announcing their next wow expansions.

I\'m personally hoping we get the shapeshifting druid class back, as it was my favorite in d2. I kinda think we are going to get something more necromancer like though. As a kinda attempt to please fans, and possibly fit more with a theme. Either way I am excited to see what happens.

But why would a typical plate armor class like a barb wear a druid pelt, wield a snake, and have that cool bear claw/symbol on his/her belt? All those symbols together tell me this is a druid, a new druid. ^^

IncGamers Member

Re: Diablo 3 Podcast #105: Gamescom Diablo 3 Expansion RoS Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Aveona View Post
    Really enjoyed the podcast, thanks guys.

I really think we will get a good decent reveal. I think we will at least know the plot idea, and class information. I just see them using Blizcon for more playable stuff and announcing their next wow expansions.

I\'m personally hoping we get the shapeshifting druid class back, as it was my favorite in d2. I kinda think we are going to get something more necromancer like though. As a kinda attempt to please fans, and possibly fit more with a theme. Either way I am excited to see what happens.
    That's the thing. If they REALLY wanted to please the fans they would add 2 classes; the druid/shaman class and the necromancer/death knight to please the D2 fans. Honestly I don't know how long they plan on working on this expansion but if they don't plan on releasing it until late 2014 I don't see how they couldn't get 2 classes together by then

IncGamers Member
    Cheers Flux, I\'m off to bed now, no sign of the e-mail as of yet, I\'ll check tomorrow after work. Then let you know if I still haven\'t got it!

Thanks for pointing it out. I\'m pretty bad on the mannerism and try to watch it when I do the podcasts, but it was late and I was a little tired. I don\'t mind criticism.

An expansion would be a good opportunity to fix that. ^^

BattleTag Elly-1983

Re: Diablo 3 Podcast #105: Gamescom Diablo 3 Expansion RoS Preview

Quote Originally Posted by algopeal View Post
    Sorry to be offtopic, but for months now I have tried to get my account activated and no one ever replies :( I wanna join in on the ironborn hc mode but cant until i am registered! Can someone please sort it for me. Thanks!
    I replied to your email from 16th yesterday and issued another activation code but you are on Hotmail and they have problems receiving emails from IncGamers. That's pointed out in the registration screen so people know they may not get an email.
    Elly - Admin,
    Diablo: IncGamers on Twitter on You Tube on Facebook
    DiabloNut.Com (Diablo 3 database) - Blue Post Tracker - Diablo3Ladders.Com

New to Diablo 3? Read this great primer.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person, you behaviour does.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366
    Always loved Neinball\'s Ball of Lore.