Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

[ WD ][ Self Found ] Hardcore Fizoo attempt #1

So, out of boredom I'm going to give hardcore a shot. My connection has been known to drop, so we'll see if that kills me. Will I reach paragon 100? Will I still be playing tomorrow? Let's find out!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Re: [ WD ][ Self Found ] Hardcore Fizoo attempt #1

First impression: It sucks that it appears the softcore and hardcore stashes are merged. I'm already very discouraged by this revelation, almost enough to quit. Not sure what I wanna do with this problem. I want to be self found and not actually use anything in my stash but I don't want to junk all my softcore goodies just to make room in my stash. Maybe create a hardcore mule? I'll think about it as I go along.

Current I have 962 gold on my account tho. So its just like I'm brand new!

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by Fizoo View Post
    First impression: It sucks that it appears the softcore and hardcore stashes are merged. I'm already very discouraged by this revelation, almost enough to quit. Not sure what I wanna do with this problem. I want to be self found and not actually use anything in my stash but I don't want to junk all my softcore goodies just to make room in my stash. Maybe create a hardcore mule? I'll think about it as I go along.
    Erm hardcore and softcore stashes are 100% separate :-) There is however no way to separate hardcore and SF hardcore stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Fizoo View Post
    First impression: It sucks that it appears the softcore and hardcore stashes are merged.
    Erm... no they are not. You must have created a softcore char by mistake. If this is your first hardcore char, you will not even have tabs and only 16 slots (IIRC) in your stash, and 0 gold.

edit: Grishok beat me to it, haha.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Zombie dogs are some pretty subpar artwork. Hopefully there is a rune that improves their art. I sat in old tristram and let them go fight the Wretched Queen. She kept puking more zombies but my dogs eventually cleared everything.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Interesting, maybe i did make a softcore my mistake lol
    try again?

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

Haha, yeah, I've done that by mistake too. Try again!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

Hey, empty stash!

New witch doctor is a girl named Zizdeez (I came up with the name 5 minutes ago by corrupting the word "disease") Ziz rhymes with wiz. Deez rhymes with these. Deez is the strong syllable. What's really cool is I just did a google search for that name and 0 results! Its all mine!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

I just unleashed the zombies in the nightclub and ran away. They all got up and tried to hit on Leah (naturally). She turned them all down. She also refused to kill them. Eventually, one or two of them wandered up to the bar and pointed like they were trying to order drinks. I got bored and mowed them down.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366

I just replaced white dagger 3.0 dps with white bow 7.0 dps and it makes my spit more than twice as powerful. Feels dumb but we'll roll with it.