Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    if you want to edit your comment, go into the forums section and edit the post from there

Just decoration? Looks a bit like the D2 A3 fallen shaman, actually. D3X going to the jungles? There are some jungle concept arts from pre-game...

IncGamers Member
    It\'s clear that most of you are not familiar with the lore outside of the games themselves. Please read The Sin War Trilogy and The Book Of Cain.

This is CLEARLY Malthael.

\"Malthael is an intelligent and noble being who was once said to cherish all life. It is said when he speaks, all are silent to listen. However, he came to be regarded as melancholy, evasive and even frightening. He rarely speaks, is slow to anger and can be ponderous and slow to act, but was revered by other angels for his insight. When he does speak, his voice is said to have enraptured other angels through its melody and the wisdom it conveys. However, as his demenour darkened, his voice became chilling and could provoke thoughts of forboding and feelings of angst.[2] Mendeln was one such example, Malthael\'s voice filling him with thoughts of permenant, empty death\"

It\'s clear that Malthael will be the main protagonist of the expansion. He is the only angel unaccounted for. It\'s been forshadowed quite clearly that he was becoming the Angel of Death after the Worldstone\'s destruction.

IncGamers Member
    Also I think you\'re right about Trag\'Oul because there was another picture of the teaser and you could see in the doorway the little light spots that look like stars in the night sky and then I read this The Books of Kalan describe this mysterious entity as a celestial dragon whose body resembles a constellation of stars.\" I thought those lights in the doorway immediately to look like stars before I even read that which is interesting.

IncGamers Member
    This has nothing to do with Trag\'Oul. You aren\'t seeing constellations or stars in that teaser. That\'s dust particles floating in a beam of light, lol

IncGamers Member

Re: Reaper of Souls... Diablo 3 Expansion Revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by alcovitch View Post
    This has nothing to do with Trag\'Oul. You aren\'t seeing constellations or stars in that teaser. That\'s dust particles floating in a beam of light, lol
    What you need to realize is that this is not some real life picture, ok? Blizzard is known for hiding hints and easter eggs in subtle ways. I AM SEEING what resembles a CONSTELLATION.
    Last edited by Noodle; 14-08-2013 at 23:58.

BattleTag Mortalo-2201

"Now a flaw has developed in the jewel. Through it, Dirgest can consume the holder's life" Covetous Shen

When I agree with Malthael being Angel of Death, I'm not so sure that Reaper of Souls points towards Death, quotation from Book of Tyreal certainly does but isn't Death something more like physical?

PS. Why when I was on main page and wanted to post comment I saw myself logged as alcovitch? He was last post I saw and when I tried to log out and got back to the page it was still alcovitch. I'm new to posting (first time doing it on forum), so I'm curious

Reaper of Souls huh? Well clearly this is a reference to Kotick. Flux queue the image of Bobby's eyes

IncGamers Member
    For the love of everything holy and unholy alike, please make a real \"non-ah\" mode for the expansion. PLEASE.

BattleTag KornKills-1468

Quote Originally Posted by Gradwin View Post
    For the love of everything holy and unholy alike, please make a real \"non-ah\" mode for the expansion. PLEASE.
    I GOT YOUR NON AH MODE RIGHT HERE: DONT CLICK ON THE AH BUTTON. Your broke *** wouldn't be able to "Barter" for the best gear anyways.