Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    And, at the End of Days, Wisdom shall be lost ... malthael disappears when worldstone destroyed

as Justice falls upon the world of men... tyrael falls

Valor shall turn to Wrath-and all Hope will be swallowed by Despair. Death, at last, shall spread its wings over all-as Fate lies shattered forever... act 4, death is actually the prime evil here.

I don\'t think the prophecy extends to the expansion, other than suggesting imperius and malthael still have roles to play.

IncGamers Member Angel_of_Wrath's Avatar
    BattleTag Slaidius-1483
    \"Imperius was the Angel of Valor… now turning to Wrath?\"

This is relevant to my interests.

It saddens me that this expansion will again sell milions of copies, regardless how bad it is and how bad the D3 is.

We gamers are really sheeps:|

Haven\'t bought sc2exp and will not buy D3exp.

IncGamers Member
    didn\'t that already happen ?

IncGamers Member
    Why are you guys discussing the story? Didn\'t you learn from D3 Core that there won\'t BE any story? Just run around clicking things --> AH --> follow some NPCs around --> AH --> Some useless NPC will follow YOU around -- AH -- LAST BOSS! --> Game Over Screen --> AH endlessly.

IncGamers Member
    The teaser site seems to match the description of Trag\'Oul. (Trag\'Oul is Trang\'Oul). Based on this information, I think it\'s safe to say, we\'re going to see the necromancer introduced as a class. I suspect the necromancer will be a bit more dagger melee oriented this time around.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Trag\'Oul

I am thinking Malathel will play a part if we ever revisit the pandemonium fortress, but as of right now, I\'m fairly certain this expansion title is talking about the dragon Trag\'Oul, and not Malathel.

To clairfy what I said above (I don\'t know how to edit a comment) Maltahel may still play a part and may be in fact the reaper of souls. But it seems Trag\'Oul will play a part. The background image with the constellations just doesn\'t make sense. Trag\'Oul is described as being a constellation of stars (like we see in the background of the picture). Trag\'Oul is also the instructor of the first necromancers.
    Last edited by Noodle; 14-08-2013 at 17:17. Reason: double post

IncGamers Member
    Wow. I am. So. Excited. :|

IncGamers Member
    Hmm.. cool, I guess. I still haven\'t played the original game since december of last year. I\'m not buying the hype **** this time.

Diablo 3\'s failure was like having your first girlfriend cheat on you with your best friend.

the expansion is like her wanting to come back to you

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Mallace-1948
    It seems a bit corny that we would be defeating death in the expansion. I would love to see an expansion story line where Imperius and others from the council go bad and it is Malthael who returns to recruit the aid of the Nephalem to bring death to these rogue angels. We become death with the guidance of wisdom.

Whatever happens I\'m excited. I\'ve been a casual player of D3 since the release and have gotten more than my fair share of game time from this release and can only hope to continue with the expansion!

IncGamers Member
    All I expect from this Xpack is a huge free patch like we got with D2X, these huge patch notes are as exciting as the new content.