Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    some dude needs to learn better English. also stop whining about whiners, looks bad.

BattleTag Mortalo-2201
    Hmm, when you check Malthael\'s image he\'s wielding sickles, Death? I don\'t think so, more likely Fate becomes Death, as we know death is fate of us all

BattleTag Mortalo-2201
    But Ithereal has no reasons for that. Imperius didn\'t like what was going on, but his probably ok now. It leaves Malthael and his sickles only possibility? Can\'t wait

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366
    d3 incgamers should release a handdrawn calendar. Little boxes on an afore piece of paper drawn by Elly. Complete with coffee taints and her tears when they miss the release date. I could put it on my pinboard.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Fizoo-1366
    My message verification was \"get the smartphone app\". hmm, new feature!

IncGamers Member
    I have a feeling we\'re going to be fighting a few angels gone bad in this expansion then. Whichever angel turns into the Angel of Death will be one of the bosses if not the final. I think Imperius will be another big boss as he is now \'Angel of Wrath\'. They honestly could make 2 full acts, one for Imperius and one for the Angel of Death both of them being the final bosses of each act but I would hope we\'d be fighting a couple of the Lords of Hell also perhaps a male version of Diablo this time.

Also, I like the concept art for for this teaser, it tells me a few things one of which, it is \"dark\" looking which leads me to assume Blizzard learned from their harsh criticisms about Diablo3 being \"too colorful and WoWish\". So I like the vibe I\'m getting from this \"first\" picture of their art for the expansion as setting the tone for the feel of the game. If they make it as dark as I\'m thinking with very little \"light sources\" like in Diablo2 then I think as far as the art and style goes this will get the Diablo stamp of approval.

IncGamers Member
    Malthael = Angel of Death

IncGamers Member
    Oh also, who will become the angel of justice now that Tyrael is the Angel of Wisdom and what happens to the original Angel of Wisdom?

IncGamers Member

Re: Reaper of Souls... Diablo 3 Expansion Revealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Flux View Post
    I can\'t read. 7533? I\'m not waiting that long, man.
    12/31/1996 (D1 release day) + 7,533 days = Mid August 2017. Nah, don't think that's it, then again... this is Blizzard we're talking about.

BattleTag Grokl-2246
    I will be disapointed if I don\'t get to kill or hurt Adria in the expansion