Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BattleTag What Me Worry?

Re: I was robbed and other recent misfortunes

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Stotch View Post
    I had an interesting fun statistic on the radio the other day. At least 45% of $1 bills have been down a woman's professional underwear, if you catch my drift. hahahaha, money is dirty! bleh! I hate touching wet money (from it being in someone's pocket and they sweat) and I hate passing it out. What? I'm a delivery driver with no A/C in the pits of southern hell and I keep my change in my pocket. :( At least it's in my front pocket and not my back pocket.

Would you rather be down here in the muggy and humid southern lands where the sun mocks everyone? Like, seriously, after the month of April, May at the latest, I get so depressed because I'm not a fan of summer. At least not Texas het. I've never been anywhere else for summer. :(

Gold coin? Like, a literal gold coin or do you mean something else? if one gold coin is worth an entire used car then buy a used car, hehe! Do you want me to send you a cowboy hat? I live in the state known for its cowboys. ^^
    I used to work in a bank and i'll tell you, professional women sweat is not the grossest thing on money. It has this film of yuck on it that is unidentifiable and unlike anything but what is left on you after you handle too much money.

Gross. So glad they invented credit cards and self-service swipes so I could be the only one to touch my own money.

BattleTag What Me Worry?