Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

(Starting from Lv1) Diablo II: LoD Playthrough and need help.

First off, I've never even registered to use forum before so excuse for any and all mess-ups.
    I also must admit that I've never even beaten Diablo and I've only reached the chamber he waits in and couldn't handle it alone. And I know it's sad, I'm not amazing at Diablo, and haven't had enough motivation and/or hope to not get bored leveling and what not.
    SO, I call out to any vets or possibly even someone who also too just needs someone to team up with. And I came with a slightly more specially request than teaming up with a high level character on battlenet. I would like to start with someone or even a few others, all of us being level one, a good combination of classes, and to kill Baal (Minimum = Diablo/ActIV).
    Now if you're even interested, for this to happen the following must happen:
    -You must post here telling me your interested and willing to start at level 1 and maybe telling me your level of experience of Diablo II.
    -Then once I have possibly nominated you I will private message you so we can work out a schedule and way of communication (probably in-game chat and this site, but I'm willing to use skype/ooVoo chat to know when each other are on).
    -And finally, we must use a chosen for of out-of-game communication to decide a character co-op combination (how's that for alliteration?) and discuss likely times we will be online and anything else that concerns you.
    PREFERENCES:
    1)Maturity (Don't mistake me for a buzzkill when I say that b/c humor of course is still nice to have when it's not coming from a nuisance).
    2)Someone with a decent amount of Diablo experience.
    3)Someone willing to be teaching me about the classes, decisions, and overall gameplay.
    4)Commitment through the whole game (cuz there's ppl with some COMMITMENT in Diablo, jeez).
    5)You not to think this sound like dating preferences (lol).

And last, but not least thank for at least reading this crap and I hope to here from you in the posts below.

P.S.: No need to leave skype and stuff in posts for everyone to see and please at least tell me if there is a more local to this site comminication other than PMing (unless there not even that) such as private chats.
    Last edited by Lorkir; 05-08-2013 at 21:10. Reason: Mess-up #1

IncGamers Member

Re: (Starting from Lv1) Diablo II: LoD Playthrough and need help.

i've played this when it came out and beat it so many times. i am restarting from scratch so if you are down, i am a good player and would love to team up with you. my post is the open hamachi server one. i just opened a server but if you have one open, i'll join it

At what times are you playing? Because Im from europe (sweden).

IncGamers Member

usually 1:00pm est to about 9-10