Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Any way my barb can farm MP10 efficiently?

Hey there. My barb (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/s.../hero/10403458) is currently farming MP8 comfortably, and MP9 decently. MP10 gets a little hectic, as the damage I take can burst past my LS and LoH and leave me dead if I'm not cautious about standing in too much plague, molten, etc. I have about an 80m budget, is there any upgrade you can see that would allow me to handle MP10 a little better? Thanks!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: Any way my barb can farm MP10 efficiently?

1: Immortal King belt!!!! How do you not have one yet?! Aim for 75+ all res, 190+ str, life% or vit, and whatever else you want.
    2: get a Litany of the undaunted with str and whatever vit/etc you can afford.

Those two should go a long way in helping you survive MP10.

Next: swap at least two of your rubies for amethysts. You usually see at least 40k life on most barbs. I run MP10 with around 7k+ armor, 700+ all res, and 50k+ life for comparison.

sent from my GalaxySIII

IncGamers Member

Would it be a good idea to trade out the IK gloves for something better? The 3-set bonus for IK doesn't seem all that amazing, but I'm not sure. I remember having to choose between IK gloves or belt for 2-set bonus, and my belt was way better than the gloves I had at the time so that's why I still have the Lamentation.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Keep the gloves. The 6% damage redux plus the 4% from the set will give you 10%. That's a pretty good bonus if you ask me :-). Maybe swap them with ones that have crit damage and more all res instead of the attack speed?

sent from my GalaxySIII

your barb is pretty decent in handling mp10 right now but if you can, get a better chest armor with more vitality and get innas pants with vitality so you can put 2 strength gems instead of the vit gems.

Diablo: IncGamers Member mortuus's Avatar

more or less the same damage as mine has and i do decent in mp9/10 usually.