Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    I saved some stuff for you too (including that belt I linked you like 3 minutes before your barb bit the dust), but it's all level 47-60. Hope it helps.
    I keep thinking what would have happened if I left that game and came to get the belt from you. I wouldn't have spawned that level of the Tower and wouldn't potentially have run into those two packs and I would have had a nice boost to my stats with that belt. Hard not to think, "What if?" but hey, what's done is done. If you still wanna start your WD with me, I can hold off on playing the Barb and you can let me know when you're on. Might be hard because if that's the case I'd probably just play my characters on the Americas while I wait for you, which means I wouldn't see you log on if you log on to Europe.

I wondered the same thing.

Just add me on the US server. We'll figure it out. I generally play between 8-11pm MDT. Sundays and Wednesdays throughout the day.

IncGamers Member

I held onto a lvl 59 Cloak with 72 vit / 41 AR / 90 life regen / 2 sockets if you are interested. Also found an 844 dps 1H Xbow with Dex/Vit/AS, but it's level 60 req. Let me know if you'd like either.
    Most definitely, if I'm still alive at that point
    It's not looking too bad right now though, had a lucky bow craft on my first try at 51 (I think it had something to do with me mumbling 'gimme some sugar baby' when I hit the craft button), which doubled my dps, and made it to 53 last night.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

Quote Originally Posted by Moichi View Post
    Most definitely, if I'm still alive at that point
    It's not looking too bad right now though, had a lucky bow craft on my first try at 51 (I think it had something to do with me mumbling 'gimme some sugar baby' when I hit the craft button), which doubled my dps, and made it to 53 last night.
    I'm surprised the RNG's fall for what we just call pillowtalk... =)

BattleTag Schmaleop-2422

Sent my request to join this league. Will be starting up my barb later.

I figure I can filter the characters on the ladder page myself from reading the comments over there, if not then the character i'll be using is Ragnar.

Dipped my toes in act 2 and was hit immediately with a double pack of wasps (frozen/illusionist/reflect/mortar) and fallen (vortex/molten/reflect/extra health). I was of course immediately vortexed directly into the wasp poison attack. Red screen, Serenity, run, frozen + vortex, dashing strike in the nick of time, and then make my way back to the iron wolves who provide a little bit of distraction along with my ally.

At this point, instead of running to town, I'm feeling like I can kite them in a circle around an environmental obstruction and just drop bells as my spirit regen allows. A couple close calls had me thinking it was a stupid move, but I managed to down them both.

I'm just glad the yellow wasp didn't have waller.

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

Schmaleop, you have been added to the group

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Dipped my toes in act 2 and was hit immediately with a double pack of wasps (frozen/illusionist/reflect/mortar) and fallen (vortex/molten/reflect/extra health). I was of course immediately vortexed directly into the wasp poison attack. Red screen, Serenity, run, frozen + vortex, dashing strike in the nick of time, and then make my way back to the iron wolves who provide a little bit of distraction along with my ally.

At this point, instead of running to town, I'm feeling like I can kite them in a circle around an environmental obstruction and just drop bells as my spirit regen allows. A couple close calls had me thinking it was a stupid move, but I managed to down them both.

I'm just glad the yellow wasp didn't have waller.
    Exciting stuff and yes it was probably a stupid move to go back in after the red screen. Glad it worked out though :-)

BattleTag Schmaleop-2422

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonH View Post
    Schmaleop, you have been added to the group
    Thanks very much.

Started my journey and got to lvl 11, going to have a break for dinner then probably play some more.

Playing on EU so anyone also on EU feel free to add me, details are <---- under my name

Will also be streaming the adventure so be aware if MPing with me that any embarrassing moments will be captured

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Asmodean-2822

Hello all,
    I will try to participate also with my new Barb.
    Feel free to contact me in-game.