Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

Well I would probably start a new toon, and buy a whole bunch of dyes with that money and start over :-).

Progress report:
    Finished hell act 1, hit level 53, but I still haven't found or made any all res gear which has me worried. Doing hell on MP0 for now.

sent from my GalaxySIII

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    Finished hell act 1, hit level 53, but I still haven't found or made any all res gear which has me worried
    I monitored gear attributes quite close the last time i progressed through hell and:

* Level 60+ gear start to drop after Rakkis Crossing in Act 3. Farmed Keep depths for quite some time and not a single 60+

* AR attribute started to show on gear in Act 4

Just my recent experience FWIW

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by InteNuIgen View Post
    I monitored gear attributes quite close the last time i progressed through hell and:

* Level 60+ gear start to drop after Rakkis Crossing in Act 3. Farmed Keep depths for quite some time and not a single 60+

* AR attribute started to show on gear in Act 4

Just my recent experience FWIW
    Act 3 and Act 4 have the same droprates though, so anything you can get in Act 4, you SHOULD be able to get in Act 3. Also, you can craft gear with some lower AR numbers on them. For instance, I just made some level 54 bracers with 11 AR. So, I'm assuming it can drop with that, too, which means you can get AR on pieces pretty much from around Act 2 onward in Hell, I'd think.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

First casualty. Just lost my Barb to a double pack with Vortex and Waller and Plague and Succubus with their debuff and Phasebeast right at the start of the level. Tried to run away, but there wasn't much I could do. *sigh* Oh, there was Arcane, too. Just so much **** and no where to go. God damn it...

Was almost to level 59. Blah. Gonna take a break for a bit and get back to it later I guess.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

Damnit Katniss! No deaths!

Hit 54 and half way through "blood and sand" quest in act 2. No AR gear quite yet, but maybe ZK will drop me something. Had a couple of red screens in the waterway sewers... those poison clouds are dangerous!

Level 54
    2.5k armor, 92+ AR, 32k hp, and 4k dps. At least intelligence gives you an AR bonus so maybe that's why I'm not hurting so bad?

sent from my GalaxySIII

Katniss' death had me a bit worried about my own chances in the latter part of Act 3 Hell and beyond, so I leveled up to 59 in the Keeps and Rakkis. I crafted a level 59 fist weapon with 725 dps on my first attempt! I crafted/found some more gear that rolled with AR or fire res (OWE), and I got up to around 300 AR as well. Outside of one ugly double pack (Morlu Incinerators and Mallet Lords, plus a swarm of other annoying enemies) encounter in Act 4, it was all a breeze to 60 and Inferno.

I lack any form of sustain other than insignificant amounts of life regen and life on kill. I'm pretty sure one double pack or one bad affix combo in the wrong area will get me killed. Not sure if I'm going to farm Hell a bit longer or not.

Edit: Found a crafting plan in Inferno and decided to chance it and search for more.

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

I took a break from the SFHCL (just after starting it, lol) to level a WD normally (now 60(14) after a good weekend of play) since my group was missing some dps after recent losses of a relatively fat DH and Archon Wiz who have been replaced with monks. Will get back to the SFHCL WD tonight I think. Looking forward to it.

IncGamers Member

Progress update: made 50 on my DH last night and killed Diablo on NM.
    I had two close calls on nightmare, a pack of phase beasts in a3 and a pack of mallet lords in a4, both right at the zone entrance. Decided to fight both times, and it kept the adrenaline up for a bit.
    Overall it's a lot of fun, and regarding the DH leveling difficulty, so far MP0 with crappy gear is about the same as MP10 with decent gear I'd say. The only real difference is that I have more ups and downs, depending on when I find / can craft upgrades.
    I'm not sure how I will handle Hell, probably gonna stick to the first half of a1 for quite a while to gain some levels and gear before I progress. Half of my gear are blues from lvl 3x / 4x, that's not gonna work well on hell

Speaking of gear - I have two really nice mid-lvl items in my stash, which are simply too good to salvage:
    - lvl 37 caster pants (9x int, 9x vit, socket)
    - lvl 46 fist weapon (high dps, dex, vit, LoH, socket)
    If anyone can use one of these, let me know.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

I took some time to absorb the death by leaving for a bit and then coming back to play around on my SFHC Monk on Americas getting her up to 60 and finishing A2 Hell, so I'm gonna re-roll at some point this week and get going again. At least the second time should be easier with good stuff in the stash, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Moichi View Post
    Progress update: made 50 on my DH last night and killed Diablo on NM.
    I had two close calls on nightmare, a pack of phase beasts in a3 and a pack of mallet lords in a4, both right at the zone entrance. Decided to fight both times, and it kept the adrenaline up for a bit.
    Overall it's a lot of fun, and regarding the DH leveling difficulty, so far MP0 with crappy gear is about the same as MP10 with decent gear I'd say. The only real difference is that I have more ups and downs, depending on when I find / can craft upgrades.
    I'm not sure how I will handle Hell, probably gonna stick to the first half of a1 for quite a while to gain some levels and gear before I progress. Half of my gear are blues from lvl 3x / 4x, that's not gonna work well on hell

Speaking of gear - I have two really nice mid-lvl items in my stash, which are simply too good to salvage:
    - lvl 37 caster pants (9x int, 9x vit, socket)
    - lvl 46 fist weapon (high dps, dex, vit, LoH, socket)
    If anyone can use one of these, let me know.
    Hopefully I'll find/craft some upgrades for the level 54-59 gear I'm currently using, and I can help you out with a few gear slots to finish Hell with.

I held onto a lvl 59 Cloak with 72 vit / 41 AR / 90 life regen / 2 sockets if you are interested. Also found an 844 dps 1H Xbow with Dex/Vit/AS, but it's level 60 req. Let me know if you'd like either.

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    I took some time to absorb the death by leaving for a bit and then coming back to play around on my SFHC Monk on Americas getting her up to 60 and finishing A2 Hell, so I'm gonna re-roll at some point this week and get going again. At least the second time should be easier with good stuff in the stash, right?
    I saved some stuff for you too (including that belt I linked you like 3 minutes before your barb bit the dust), but it's all level 47-60. Hope it helps.

I'm currently hanging out in act 1 inferno with:
    11k dps
    33k life
    3.6k armor
    372 AR (gotta love OWE)

It's been relatively uneventful. I might try mp1 Old Tristram Road just to see how I handle trash mobs.