Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BattleTag Majo666-2473

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

Not really a part of this, just a word of warning and a reminder of what it takes to get through inferno.

Just deeded a lvl 60(1) barb in act 2 inferno, Howling Plateau. Got stuck in a champion pack of Sand Wasps with Waller, Frozen, Jailer, Fire-chains.

My movement was severely limited and the final blow was a cascade of these green poisonus mini-wasps.

My barb had 52k HP, 12k dps, 6000+ armor and about 180 AR.
    Silly me thought it was enough.

Be careful out there!

I was having some latency issues last night. Generally things have stayed in the range of 150-200, but last night it was spiking up to 400+ frequently. Didn't stop me from handling Kulle and Belial, though. Act 3 NM is up next.

It's been a long time since I've been in Hell without a reduced level weapon. Should be interesting (assuming I make it there tonight).

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

I'm right on slyraje's heels, having gotten into Act 2 NM last night and dinging level 40 before logging off. Definitely noticing the hard hits of the MP10 mobs, but still loving the challenge. My build is about to take off once I hit 41 and get the synergy of Warcry -> Invigorate with Inspiring Presence. All that life regen! If all goes according to plan, I'm hoping to be into Inferno by the end of Saturday/beginning of Sunday.

I already have a stash tab full of items and gems (and one Legendary that's unfortunately a two handed axe, but looks like it might be good for leveling for a little bit if I remember correctly). I'm assuming no one really runs into issues with Normal though, so the sharing probably won't have as much demand until the paragon grind begins. Either way.

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Man, this is catching on in a big way, +1 for the Vegameister and all of you peeps!

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag VTMatt

I'm up to level 25, on kulle normal. MP10 all the way except the butcher (yeah, I chickened out and reduced the MP for him, I'll probably do the same with Belial!)

Loving the MP10 drops though, I feel like just about every slot has something pretty good for my level in it.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Tougeznut-1970

I'll second the decision to drop to MP0 for bosses. It's just not worth the risk, unless you love the challenge as much as Katniss does :-P.

I just hit 51 with my wiz and unlocked spectral blade: healing blades. My previous 5 wizards in HC have gone up to level 39 so this is all new material for me. Having an active source of sustain is going to be awesome. I've been relying on galvanized ward, familiar: vigoron, and my templar to keep me alive. About to kill NM Diablo and move into Hell.

sent from my GalaxySIII

Quote Originally Posted by tougeznut View Post
    I'll second the decision to drop to MP0 for bosses. It's just not worth the risk, unless you love the challenge as much as Katniss does :-P.

I just hit 51 with my wiz and unlocked spectral blade: healing blades. My previous 5 wizards in HC have gone up to level 39 so this is all new material for me. Having an active source of sustain is going to be awesome. I've been relying on galvanized ward, familiar: vigoron, and my templar to keep me alive. About to kill NM Diablo and move into Hell.

sent from my GalaxySIII
    There's no way I'm taking on a boss on mp10 at this point either. Belial was letting me have it with his slam attack on mp0. He was taking off around 60% of my health pool per strike. I am not interested to see how that translates into mp10 damage.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Quote Originally Posted by slyraje View Post
    There's no way I'm taking on a boss on mp10 at this point either. Belial was letting me have it with his slam attack on mp0. He was taking off around 60% of my health pool per strike. I am not interested to see how that translates into mp10 damage.
    And then he ate his words...

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    And then he ate his words...
    That I did.

Ran through NM mp10 Kulle, Belial, and Ghom with Katniss' barbarian. I think my favorite part of that whole run was Keeps 2. A sneak attack pack of fanatics bookended the zone. I also had a super lag spike while looting Belial's drops. So glad it didn't happen during the fight.

BattleTag Schmaleop-2422

My only experience with HC so far is a lvl 42 or so Barb, yet I still want to give this a try.

As I only have 250k gold, not unlocked any stash slots, only leveled jeweller to 4 and blacksmith untouched, what would be the best way to start SF.
    Should I just record what my gold is or should I spend most on stash spots to go in completely clean and have a true Sf experience?

I realise it's a bit different from all of you as you have HC experience already, but if you were in this situation what would you prefer to do?

I've also recently gotten into streaming so the whole adventure will be viewable when I get round to it.