Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223
    IncGamers Member

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

Been playing HCSF since release. This group still active? I have been away a while, and I never joined the "league" but would like to get involved again. I have played with Slyraje more than a few times and we had fun. ** ImperiusAC#1872 **. Anyone add me and hit me up, I am currently leveling 3 characters 5 levels at a time, but I can start a new one if needs be.

IncGamers Member

I'd quite like to start a new HCSF character, but in a group, it's so boring doing it on your own, and if you play in publics, there's always one person with a high level ruby socketed in their weapon to one-shot everything :(

Just hit Plvl 50 yesterday ... Can't believe I'm still alive with all that lag going on lately on EU ...

IncGamers Member

Just to bump -> add me if someone want to play from time to time im in SFHC, but please add "SFHC" during friend request,

still try to play from time to time would be much easier with clan system from RoS I hope someone will organize incgamers hc clan

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Par level 50 self found, nice achievement

IncGamers Member Angel_of_Wrath's Avatar
    BattleTag Slaidius-1483

I know this thread is dead, but had to post one last time at least. With the news that the patch was coming out tomorrow, I buckled down and got my last two classes through A4 to Diablo and complete the goal I set out when I started HC.

So that's every class through Inferno Diablo, solo, all self-found. All MP0. Grand total of zero deaths, though a number of close calls per class. A few reeeaaalllly close calls.

Account-found, I guess would be more specific, as I allowed gear sharing between characters. (Only one good legendary drop the whole time - IK maul.) No farming though, just grind through each difficulty as you get there. Alternate classes so one doesnt get too far ahead of the curve.

Anyway, really happy I made it in time before everything changed so had to share. I guess everyone's self-found as of tomorrow, looking forward to some more plentiful hardcore coop choices in the near future and the clans/communities. See ya 'round. Best of luck out there!

BattleTag Majo666-2473

Nicely done AOW....!

I am sure Lord_Vega will start another thread like this one in the near future.

We are all self-found now....!

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_of_Wrath View Post
    So that's every class through Inferno Diablo, solo, all self-found. All MP0. Grand total of zero deaths, though a number of close calls per class. A few reeeaaalllly close calls.
    Well done sir, respect!

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore Muggs's Avatar
    BattleTag Muggs-1534

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_of_Wrath View Post
    Quite a feat of strength! Congratulations.