Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

Only add my monk, Mosin, to the ladder.

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Done, sly!

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

I kind of echo similar sentiments on enjoying solo while leveling up through the difficulties. I just feel like it's a good litmus test of determining how well my character is coming along and whether I need to grind a little to be extra safe in upcoming areas, but I'm also not against playing with others either if they're available and around the same level. Just don't want to get rushed/carried too much. That said, I'll be doing a big sweep and adding you all to my list tonight. Looking forward to meeting up with y'all in Sanctuary!

- EDIT -
    I'm also not sure how to make it so my Europe account will show and whatnot both on the battle.net website and in the D3L site, but maybe it's just a matter of the fact that I haven't logged out since I created it? I guess we'll see.

- EDIT -

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Leviathan-1356/

Got it! Up to level 19 before the server went down. Chilling in Act 2 a little before Alcarus. Tough on MP10 right now, heh.
    Last edited by Katniss; 31-07-2013 at 01:48.

I guess I've done so much soloing, self found and otherwise, that I don't have as much fun doing it anymore. I like the options that open up build-wise when in a group. Especially with a group that is under geared or at least on the lower end dps range, which self found tend to be for a while.

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag figgfofo-2475

Hey guys, I just about to make a hc sf character can't wait to join you all!

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag figgfofo-2475

My self found hardcore characters name is Danemon a Monk =D Add my tag if you ever want to play or talk =D currently leveling her up

Cleared up through Magda on NM. Think I'm at level 37 or 38. Crafted 2 nice rare fists that are making things easy. Still a touch to squishy at the moment, so I probably need to slow down a bit and get a few levels and craft some better armor.

Hope everyone is having fun.

BattleTag Leviathan-1356

Checking in! I'm at level 30 freshly dinged and just checkpointed Rakkis Crossing in Normal. Still doing MP10, which is an awesome challenge again when you don't have high level gems to just make your socketed weapon do silly damage. Having a blast so far.

I've also found/crafted some ridiculous items for Dex/Int users, if anyone is in need of a boost already. Trifecta Dex/Int gloves is one of the best items I can recall. I think most of them are level 20ish+ required.

IncGamers Site Pal
    BattleTag VTMatt

I normally play on the Americas server, but decided to start an untwinked character on Europe. The lag was very slightly and occasionally noticeable, but didn't seem to really be an issue. I thought it'd be more fun to play an untwinked char without having to keep track of which blacksmith/jeweler plans I have, or how much gold is self found and how much is from non-self found chars.

I've been playing on mp10 so far, but I'm not set on MP10 forever, probably at least through normal though. Up to level 12, entering festering woods now. Feel free to add me if your self founds are on Europe!

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/V.../hero/29848934

Requested an add to the ladder. My guy is the only hardcore EU char on my account
    Last edited by Matt; 02-08-2013 at 02:05.

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

DonBeUsinAH is up to level 26 and is handling mp0 nightmare rather well.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/J.../hero/29775815

I haven't used and untwinked character in so long I had forgotten that playing like this is actually quite doable at the lower levels. She has built up a neat pile of cash (like... 48,000 gold) and I have found some very nice items at the vendors, notably the boots and chest piece. It is unbelievable how much you value every single gem drop, no matter how tiny the gem. Also had a good few items from Vega dropped along the way. I was very surprised to get the current main hand from an elite pack, and it has replaced a superb mace I was using at around level 23. If anyone is coming up from below me let me know, you're welcome to the stuff I have outgrown.

I hope to devote some more time to her this weekend.

I have also been running a heavily AH reliant WD who is currently level 48. With a few items found by other characters and a nice weapon and mojo from the ah, she gets to 19k dps with gruesome feast and soul harvest. I am going to bet the SFHC WD will not be doing that at level 48, but you can also be sure that I will feel more of an achievement just getting the SFHC WD to level 48, never mind the dps!

I hope you are all enjoying your heroes, staying safe, and prepared for the hard path to 60