Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    IncGamers Member

Re: The Diablo.Incgamers SFHCL (Self Found Hardcore League)/Ironborns unite!

I would like to join with a wizard. I have one question though: am I allowed to craft stuff with recipes I found / bought with my other characters? Heck, am I able to use both the jeweler and the blacksmith I leveled up with non-self found characters?

BattleTag Rescue-1816

Just started back up playing and decided to go the ironborn HC route. Really enjoying it! Lost a barb in act IV normal already, lol. Started up a monk. Feel free to add me, I play pretty casual.

BattleTag Jotunn-2915

Quote Originally Posted by galtzaiLe View Post
    I would like to join with a wizard. I have one question though: am I allowed to craft stuff with recipes I found / bought with my other characters? Heck, am I able to use both the jeweler and the blacksmith I leveled up with non-self found characters?
    Yep, no problem. There is no way to separate it, so it is allowed.

BattleTag firefly-2814

With both the RMAH and GAH being removed next year, what will that mean for this group?

BattleTag Hippotion-2165

Quote Originally Posted by shadowslip View Post
    With both the RMAH and GAH being removed next year, what will that mean for this group?
    That you are ahead of the curve

BattleTag firefly-2814

Quote Originally Posted by Grishok View Post
    That you are ahead of the curve
    Good answer

IncGamers Member
    BattleTag Aahzmadius-1570

In order to remain on the cutting edge of contrarian D3 play, this thread will be renamed "NFHCL" on March 19, 2014. You will not be able to use any items you find from killing monsters-only items acquired via trade and crafting will be allowed.

BattleTag firefly-2814

Or how about VOHCL
    Vendor Only items.

IncGamers Member

With expansion comming i hope for Guilds/Clan - then we can create one big guild SFHCL

BattleTag Vegameister-2492

Quote Originally Posted by mikii View Post
    With expansion comming i hope for Guilds/Clan - then we can create one big guild SFHCL
    My thoughs exactly!