Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    IncGamers Member

Price check on bloodfists

Perfect double upped bloodfists. On Jsp, they are valued between 80-100 FG, so how much do you think they are worth? What is interesting about them is that I got three of them

Re: Price check on bloodfists

Please dont mention that gold forum. They have always been extreme when it comes to valuations.

There arent a big market for the double upgraded Bloodfists/magefists/chanceguards.
    And its not as hard to roll them perfect, as so many other items are.

But there is some work to it.

I had one perfect Magefist, 2x upgraded, a month ago. It took me 2 hours to sell on bnet, and netted me 4 hrs.

If you dare compare bloods/mages, then you may get a closer glimps on how valueable they can be.
    But I honestly dont know how to value these!

IncGamers Member

20+ hrs for non-crafted (or non-rare) gloves? No way ;p

@ Topic - prices on jsp and battle.net are mostly different, so dont take those offers as good suggestion. You can always sell them there, if you find a buyer

IncGamers Member

Well, that forum is the best place to sell something ;D

For instance, I got my CoH and other stuff for light sorceress there by trading runes and rare rings I was fortunate to find. What is the problem of overpricing stuff? If a person needs it, he pays just as I do. In the end, it's not virtual coins being pushed around in the market, it is still items and they still exist(of course until ladder reset) . For instance, here I saw an offer for coh in some 2hr range and on Jsp a price of 15 fg because the person needed it badly. 15 fg is over 7 HRs which is a nice profit. If you can make a profit, then do it. I see people on Bnet doing this all the time. And to be honest, selling on Bnet is hard. Just enter a trade game. Half of the players are afk there, while others have some offers and you have yours. In other words, you are trying to sell to 4 people max and on Jsp your post is seen by hundreds. Higher probability to sell, no?

IncGamers Member

Quote Originally Posted by Logician View Post
    Well, that forum is the best place to sell something ;D
    Why asking for price check here then?

This forum is for legit players. That gold forum has everything, botters and hackers included.

@Browa, Gratz on 100 posts!

Then go trade there.