Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 127 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1784

Re: Forum Mafia - The Dark Tower Game Thread

MIB

Vote Count as of Post #1262

Laarz (9) : Pharphis, Phillinnicus, Jcakes, Moar, Numbers, Noammr, Coju, Pharphis, Gwaihir, Phillinnicus, Caluin Graye
    Caluin Graye (1) : Coju, Phillinicus, flubbucket, Pharphis, Gwaihir
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

As the dwindling members of the calla approached, Dandelo knew his act was up. No amount of glamour or show or even laughter would save him now. For a moment he hesitated, nearly welcoming the crowd as if they had come for an act instead of something much darker, but then he spotted the one person in the crowd who would never ever fall for his glamour.

Dandelo ran and Patrick Danville sat down and began to draw. He drew Dandelo running and then with the eraser that Sai Roland had been so kind to bequeath him,
    erased the feet.

Dandelo toppled over. By the time Patrick had completed his work with the sketchbook, the crowd's appetite for blood was long past satisfied. Even the gunslinger looked on a little grimly at the way the creature had been tortured and killed. Of course, after what IT had done to Patrick, nobody would be likely to blame him for cruelty, say true.

Elsewhere in the night, The Walkin' Dude finds that his prey isn't so easily killed.

Laarz has died. He was Dandelo. The Red. Fascinator (combination roleblock + silencer)

As usual please have your night actions in as early as possible and day starts in a bit over 23 and 1/2 hours.
    Last edited by Drixx; 29-07-2013 at 18:31.

The gunslinger stretched his old bones after a long night's watch, and roused what remained of his ka-tet. For a brief moment he'd felt the warning of Ka that danger was near, but it passed by during the long watches of the night. As the dawn approached, it was time to get a move on.

Coming to the tower, come come commala. As another day begins, the gunslinger allows himself to hope that he might yet reach the tower.

Constant player, are you watching? The pieces are all in movement now. The end comes quickly and who can say which way Ka will twist?

Nobody has died

With 13 people alive it takes 7 to lynch, 8 to lock
    Drixx's HC Sept Progress

IncGamers Member

Gwaihir, you have terrible aim. :P

1: flubbucket=sheemie, white
    2: pharphis=Roland, white
    6 Moar=vt, white
    12: Noammr=
    13: djmbbandie=
    15: Caluin Graye=mordred, red
    16: Phillinnicus=patrick danville, white
    17: Jcakes=oy, white
    18: Coju=moses carver, vt, white
    19: IWanttoUseNumbersinMyName=ted brautigan, white
    20: TheMouseT=callahan, priest,
    21: Zauper=doc, white, can't remember the name
    22: Gwaihir=walter podick, survivor, unfound

so that's where we're at i think? Noammr claims unfound, but only after pharphis lied about an alliance cop he used. and dj hasn't claimed anything. pharphis, any of my gifts left unused?

Nope, I used the two I received in the same night. If you sent another I didn't get it because of palaver.

I don't think CG is mordred, or he would have been killed by Gwaihir. At least that's my assumption.

I do think Noammr is Mordred, though.

IncGamers Member

Well, if we go off of the glee CG displayed when we lynched laarz and shot him, I'd be inclined to think that he's mordred, and thought due to the lore, any kill from walter on mordred would get walter killed. Any reason why Noammr could be telling the truth, and dj could just be a lurking red? Or rather, any reason why you feel dj is above suspicion?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantToUseNumbersInMyName View Post
    Well, if we go off of the glee CG displayed when we lynched laarz and shot him, I'd be inclined to think that he's mordred, and thought due to the lore, any kill from walter on mordred would get walter killed. Any reason why Noammr could be telling the truth, and dj could just be a lurking red? Or rather, any reason why you feel dj is above suspicion?
    I'm sure mafia have figured it out already so why not.

dj is the last katet member.
    /wave dj

I don't think we can base everything on the lore (ie town can lose, and walter can also not die). It looks as though Gwaihir's kills will only work on mordred, so CG cannot be Mordred since he was targeted.

I bet CG is the Crimson King, since we haven't seen him yet.

IncGamers Member

Ah of course. Yeah, so either lynch is fine. Gwai, so what happened with your kill attempt? you get any feedback?

if Gwaihir can kill again he should totally do it to Noammr unless noammr will fully reveal any information he has.CG has put the spotlight on him (and this doesn't look intentional imo) and he was only eager to share limited information about his role to us.

flubb, do you have any results?