Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 120 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1784

Re: Forum Mafia - The Dark Tower Game Thread

Have you heard the one about the Irishman who walked out of the bar??

Who hasn't claimed yet? We need full claims and uses of powers throughout the entire game to piece together the last mafia roles left.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

Town stop voting. We don't want the mafia to have the ability to lock the person they want.
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

We also need to wait for Noammr

Quote Originally Posted by Phillinnicus View Post
    Who hasn't claimed yet? We need full claims and uses of powers throughout the entire game to piece together the last mafia roles left.
    Was I wrong? The town doesn't know who all the mafia are?

In that case, this'll be easier than I originally thought.

Oh, and I've only done one thing this entire game. I shot kestegs in the face last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Town stop voting. We don't want the mafia to have the ability to lock the person they want.
    Such a spoil sport.

BattleTag Jcakes-6373

By this I mean that say who you want to vote, but don't put a vote on them. There are a lot of hidden mechanics at play in this game.
    Trollin', trollin', trollin'
    through the forums scrollin'
    Keep those comments flowin', DON'T HIDE!

I think we should not shorten the day - how would that work with a 24 hour silence?

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Gwaihir, what has changed for you?

Who's up for a mass claim today?
    Not much has changed, except me being annoyed at someone dodging my shot. Still ned to figure out which of the scum are Mordred.

Quote Originally Posted by Caluin Graye View Post
    Unless the town/masons haven't been paying attention, then all of the scum have been correctly identified. As of this morning, we mafia know all the important power roles in the game.

Starting two days ago, this stopped being a game of "Who is who?". It is now a war of attrition, and we intend to win it.
    Interesting. Could be true, could also be just him covering to keep Laarz alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    I would have talked yesterday, but I was silenced after I had made two posts.

I am Irene Tassenbaum, jailkeeper, that is all.
    Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Laarz View Post
    Nobody last night, only kegs.
    Odd.

Laarz is lying, he targeted djmbbandie

CG also targeted kegs last night
    So we see if djb talks for the first 24 hours? Betting he doesn't and we will find that out if the day goes longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    If CG is correct that all mafia have been identified and it's just a war of attrition at this point, (masons speak up), there is no need to mass claim?
    I would never trust a mafia. 22 people initially, which means 5-6 mafia is most likely. We got 2, and bets on Laarz and CG also being mafia. That means we probably have one more hiding among the unclaimed.

By this I mean that say who you want to vote, but don't put a vote on them. There are a lot of hidden mechanics at play in this game.
    I agree with this. I don't think rushing a lynch is a good idea, and would prefer a 2-day cycle.

Also on a good note: I was unable to find BA to shoot him. Not sure on the exact mechanics, but I was informed that because I did not find him, my shot was not actually expended, and therefore I am still able to take it today. The plan is to get CG or Laarz, whoever is not lynched.

So yes, I learned from yesterday's mistake.

non-actions can't be redirected.
    It was a joke Pharphis

Time for role-claim:

I am Patrick Danville, an ex-captive of the emotion-vampire Dandelo who had kept him locked up in his basement with his tongue ripped out feeding on his pain and misery. I had a one-shot ability to provide anyone with an escape (save them from death) and used it on myself on D2 when I believed mafia would target me for an accidental slip that may have made me look like an investigator. It was most likely a waste, and I regret it but'' now I am just a VT."

I'm going to compile a list of scum and town in a bit, most players are already confirmed either alignment so it's just a reference.
    Just a VT

I'd be interested to see if dj is silenced. Anyway looks like we need to take out cg today, I am concerned about funny business though.....
    I'm interested in that too.

I'm going to throw this out there: all VT claims are most likely just scum. I have an itch that coju is scum as well.
    I thought it was 4? Also: all VT claims are definitely scum. That's all I can say. Remaining scum in my eyes: Moar, coju, CG, and Laarz. That's all. Are you sure Laarz is the better idea? What if CG has more kills left? And I like how coju is trying to reason his voting for CG, all he's trying to do is shift votes so lynch may not be decided by the end of the day phase.
    Really

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I think we should not shorten the day - how would that work with a 24 hour silence?

Not much has changed, except me being annoyed at someone dodging my shot. Still ned to figure out which of the scum are Mordred.

Interesting. Could be true, could also be just him covering to keep Laarz alive.

Sigh.

Odd.

So we see if djb talks for the first 24 hours? Betting he doesn't and we will find that out if the day goes longer.

If he's not talking its not my fault

I would never trust a mafia. 22 people initially, which means 5-6 mafia is most likely. We got 2, and bets on Laarz and CG also being mafia. That means we probably have one more hiding among the unclaimed.

I agree with this. I don't think rushing a lynch is a good idea, and would prefer a 2-day cycle.

Also on a good note: I was unable to find BA to shoot him. Not sure on the exact mechanics, but I was informed that because I did not find him, my shot was not actually expended, and therefore I am still able to take it today. The plan is to get CG or Laarz, whoever is not lynched.

So yes, I learned from yesterday's mistake.
    Seems like a good plan.