Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Page 79 of 179 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast

Re: Forum Mafia - The Dark Tower Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Goryani View Post
    Unbelievable. TWO scum would sacrifice themselves to get rid of Roland? No matter. You'll find my death elusive.
    Well, goryani, if we do get 2 scum from your lynch, your sacrifice is crucial to the town. That would mean three scum with the 'jailkeeper' claim if you truly are 'roland'.
    Unvote: pharphis
    Vote: Goryani
    Your lynch only helps town. Especially in light of the jcakes claim.

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    I didn't think of a town vig in my earlier post. You still don't slide, goryani. A mafia in the disguise as a town vig would roll on in to the end game. Although, to me, it would explain why the jailkeeper ability didn't work. Bad ash was mod confirmed red, kestegs was not.
    ~~~~~~~
    We have 2 town claims, ofc. Both pretty powerful in my eyes, and both with a target on their head. pharphis not-so-innocent-question of asking how many more shots this gunslinger goryani has is leading. If 0, then no threat, if 1+, then threat.
    How does this explain the jailkeeper not working?

Also, what is your opinion on me now that gory has been claimed a liar by two claimed masons?

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    I will corroborate Jcakes claims.
    Also, Gwai: is it fun being apart of the unfound?
    I always enjoy playing as neutrals (except VI, I don't think I would enjoy that one).

Quote Originally Posted by pharphis View Post
    Oh, Unfound = neutrals.

I think it's a lot more important to lynch the scum, today, though. Thoughts?

Gwaihir, what is your role/ability and why shouldn't we lynch you tomorrow?
    I have actually given this some thought since the game start. As a neutral, I try to play with the town, and be honest, and I am sticking with that even though it may not be the best choice for my win condition, but oh well.

I am Walter Padick. Although I am listed as a red on the wiki, my affiliation in this game is neutral. My win condition is to survive until the end of the game, though I only win if Mordred does not make it to the end of the game.

As for why you should not lynch me tomorrow - it would be a waste of time - I have a one shot lynch immunity, so it would take you 2 days to get rid of a neutral survivor.

IncGamers Site Pal BipolarChemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcakes View Post
    Yes roland is part of the Mason group.

Also BPC you should not have revealed, Gory had nothing and is just trying to get more of us for his scum buddies. Interesting result on Gwai though.
    Apologies, I was at work and kinda jumped the gun on that one. (This is also my explanation for Sath's question, I really just hadn't seen all the votes on gory and only saw Gory's rebuttal).

Quote Originally Posted by coju View Post
    Well, goryani, if we do get 2 scum from your lynch, your sacrifice is crucial to the town. That would mean three scum with the 'jailkeeper' claim if you truly are 'roland'.
    I'm still feeling cautious in trusting you, but you are definitely right. It does seem like Gory practically wants to be lynched though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir View Post
    I am Walter Padick. Although I am listed as a red on the wiki, my affiliation in this game is neutral. My win condition is to survive until the end of the game, though I only win if Mordred does not make it to the end of the game.

As for why you should not lynch me tomorrow - it would be a waste of time - I have a one shot lynch immunity, so it would take you 2 days to get rid of a neutral survivor.
    Well I agree that you're not any sort of main threat right now, a non-town faction is still non-town. But we definitely do have bigger fish to fry.

To my Dear Team:

ei3r7+APFBZ7cYX+hC7+YQZpkwlhyOoOiHocZC32CpVcaWrvfq Rk9/3P2KaL9T5Kvve9tHxnAqzji0n+
    8nWZssPCATuOkP61F0sltmweOGGtSiNi/6X4Cw3Cu/Qi+l3UZgfabptWLednfzJkIIpiC0uACH4JkaXN
    hN09GDs/KH/DkvMM83gtM1pIyMDmkjVH9bB9UNipNYox8TTFmVW5KYpkmFxJc zFpjVz28lpQSu693MOP
    NQKBVc6TQeE+4t2FYUw6vM1CmCLh2zbPl2QR9yrj6RXZuc50ac pGQ3JVtByr0fW8aPyda6DPNWUCt54v
    xAm5u8y9AaWGCGfHIJEHQIeBwvmD9JaCRb8UTIGx+xBl4GQwTg 05XbXcxrg9QSQSo1cZXno3IRXLHDKL
    oLZAOlmFhGCPBeMRxa+RTkEIqXIyfNY3UTQG3w==

Kesteg's Password
    Then I just won't b​other!

The proof that there is at least one Unfound in this game is fairly important, I think. There are definitely bound to be at least 1 or 2 more Neutrals.

BattleTag DJMBBANDIE07-1586

Why do I get the feeling that Goryani might be a mafia bomb? Even when he plays as mafia, he always knows to protect himself.

Any fan boys wanna speculate? (Phar)

Quote Originally Posted by BipolarChemist View Post
    Any fan boys wanna speculate? (Phar)
    speculate what?

If it's on unfounds, I have no idea and doubt we can take Gwaihir's word on his name or wincon. He may be part of a team, and i'm not sure I see the relation to him and mordred

Do you think Gory has the possibility of being both able to kill someone during the night, overriding a jailkeeping ability (supposedly, if Laarz is telling the truth), and is a mafia bomb? I think that's pushing it a little.

3zNhssFYqViDWQq3cJspC5SDJY3zxiPi4FwedYMJlkdsDkUqeR aV/Luop3PqTXU7fDpyi6LJ4Hwn0ieN
    vy9c/578cNQINtg1PwO0qaareEoHsk4GMn0bxgQ9wu/wpbp2NMg+k7YrypZ1h0G5XTedutRfiAbMRsb/
    AlFsKsBhVb6Qh4AST/VBX1Rbe7LOdMNhgZ6LRgmrNIQ=