Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Thread: Starting Over

IncGamers Member

Starting Over

Hey guys

I have been playing diablo on and off since before LOD came out. I decided to start playing again and I have a few questions. I still have my original CD keys, but my friend wants to start playing and doesn't have they game. Is there a way to download the game and get different CD keys?

Also, my friend wants to start off with a some kind of bowazon. I was considering making a barb or a zealot to lvl up with him and act as somewhat of a tank so he can learn the game. Good idea? Any other character suggestions?

Re: Starting Over

You can both play singleplayer using the same cdkeys.
    But if you want to play together online, youll need another set of D2+LoD keys!

A summoner will make the game easier. And can sometimes be alot of fun in team games.

IncGamers Member

Where can I get a set if CD keys? I searched and found a few websites, just wondering if anyone here has used them before and if they are legit keys that work.

As far as what character to make I thought about going with a summon necro, but I usually get bored with them in the past. I might try a frenzy barb. I read a couple of guides on the barb forum and in sounds interesting. Plus it is new because I have only ever made WW barbs before.

IncGamers Member

go to Blizzard's website and just buy the game there, it is cheap and quick download with keys ... http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000047

D3 General & D2 Newcomer Moderator
    IncGamers Site Pal

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    You can both play singleplayer using the same cdkeys.
    But if you want to play together online, youll need another set of D2+LoD keys!

A summoner will make the game easier. And can sometimes be alot of fun in team games.
    Luckily, the Single Player gameplay is far superior to Cattle.net.
    OH PLEASE HELP I found out why Waldo's always hiding he did so many horrible things please let me in he's righ