Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
    Clan Officer - US East Hardcore TheDarkSide's Avatar
    BattleTag Hellswraith-1116

OT - Marvel Heroes

I downloaded this game the other night and after getting my Hero (THING) to level 15, I have to admit Im really enjoying it so far.. Its almost like Diablo with a Marvel theme. Im a long time Marvel movie/comic book enthusiast so its right down my alley.. And its free to play too...

The controls - almost exactley like D3's set up. L/R mouse buttons and 6 skill bar choices.. Fixed camera ala Diablo but you can Zoom in with the mouse wheel or customised skill buttons.. 3 Skill bars with random choices to make ala Diablo with attacks, defensive, and passives..

Quests - has so many areas and quests its unreal.. Im on the 4th area and each area has 4-6 Main Quests , PLUS random quests that pop up as you reach certain points. Its a MMO where you can group and meet up with other players, and it has instanced quests and areas too.. The Cut scenes are comic book style and well timed to progress the story...

Its been a really fun change of pace for me so far and Id reccommend it if you are bored with D3..
    Last edited by TheDarkSide; 30-06-2013 at 23:43.

Re: OT - Marvel Heroes

https://marvelheroes.com/about/game-info

NO ONE PLAYING THIS ??

Im really enjoying it . Its a nice change of pace from the grind of D3 ....

D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

I am thinking of giving it a go after I get home from vacation. I have been reading up on it.

BattleTag o0mpie-2478

I've been giving it some time last week trying out Storm.
    Think I'm around lvl 10 or so, but it just doesn't really draw me in so far.

I find the quest/journal system lacking and although I had some fun and enjoyed the ability to hook up with other players so easily I fear this is going to disappear off my hard disk anytime soon...

Ive finally found something I dont like... I made a Thing character as my first, got him to 25 and bought Wolverine.. Was cruising along and decided to swith back to Thing after dinging 15 with Wolverine.. I found that all my quests had been reset because the Chapters are shared party wise.. So by creating a new toon it resets you back to chapter 1... This might be a game breaker IMO because the last thing I wanna do is repeat content that Ive already cleared with higher level characters.

And there is no norm, nm,. hell modes like Diablo has.. Once you complete the game you have to go to some daily missions areea from what Ive been told.. Not sure how that works just yet...

Im tempering my enthusiasm a bit now but Im enjoying the game still......

D3 Trade Moderator
    America, USEast (D2)
    Newcomer Moderator

I thought you could change quest progress around. I will have to play with that some more. I have a 15 storm. I wanted a THING and thought all the starters where unlocked and was going to test out storm then do a full story mode with THING but it does not work that way. Bummer.