Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

[EUScL] PC on 2 rarely traded items.

Blue amulet: +3 Sorc Light / 24pdr (Powered Amulet of Life Everlasting).

Crafted amulet: +2 Nec / 10fcr / @9 / reg7 / pdr4 / 17mana / 30ar / +3 light, level 89

Got offered a HR for the crafted amulet, and feel it's most likely a fair price. Keeping it for self-use, but is curious about your estimation of it. The magic amulet, I would consider a gem item (though it's rare and almost perfect), since the market isn't large on items like that. But I've been terribly wrong before and hence this thread .

Thanks in advance
    Tom

#EDIT: Oh and a +3WC/30mf blue amulet is pretty much worthless, right? Singers usually sing for the bucks, or..?

Re: [EUScL] PC on 2 rarely traded items.

Ola my friend...

the first one is sought after (i believe) by someone on the forums (check the eu trade ladder thread). I think its selfuse and therefor not extremely valuable most sorc's prefer mara or tals amu anyways (or a godly crafted one which you can tell me more about than i can tell you).

The necromancer amulet is very very very very sweet.... shame of the +3 light radius but +2 nec / 10 fcr / X to @ is worth atleast 1 hr if it is not multiple hrs... i mean what other amulet can you name that has those mods?? and this one brings pdr/regen and mana to the table it totally needs a screenshot in the look what i have crafted/found threads on these forums

3wc/30 mf is not very sought after i think.... however do not toss it yet barbarians and their builds are not my strong points...

Hehe - tyvm friend. I guess I'm not too rusty valuing items after all .

And about the +3Light amulet - I already posted it in the thread of the member that needed it. He just asked me to PC it.

Regards and best of luck
    Tom

Wait! Ive been looking for a 3light/20+pdr amulet for ages!

Would have payed you 3 hrs for it! :P (darn!)

A hr for the crafted amulet is pretty ok. Theres nothing out of the ordinary about it.

Ive had a 3wc/34mf amulet in my shop for weeks, and no interest. Even tried on bnet, but no luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Archone View Post
    Wait! Ive been looking for a 3light/20+pdr amulet for ages!

Would have payed you 3 hrs for it! :P (darn!)
    PatBateman has it tomorrow